ODFL | Lawn Mowing,goat Tending,clean Jokes,nubee Questions,road Tales/fast Trucks/slow Trucks Thread

I'm sick and tired of hats, goats, and zero turns.
Lets talk opera or classical balet, I have culture! hi o silver

Mowing at 15 mph. OD drivers texting,driving,and enjoying a green and white can of suds too? Billo training new hires to chain up.

3I4lJDK.jpg

BillyLo Landscaping mowing crew trainees.

You know what gets my goat????? My neighbors dog. Every time I let my goat out, that dang dog runs over here and chases my goat back in the house.
No dog would mess with Ump’s goats. They have honey badger DNA in them. Don’t ask me how.....I don’t know if it was a lab thing or an extremely horny honey badger, but anyway, one time his goats were mowing and weeding a parcel just outside the forest when this grizzly bear came outta the trees and took a dump right in their cleared field. Well this pissed off the goats and they tore after that bear and chased him for a quarter mile.
Ump also keeps a Goat in the garage that races and beats Mustangs.....

No dog would mess with Ump’s goats. They have honey badger DNA in them. Don’t ask me how.....I don’t know if it was a lab thing or an extremely horny honey badger, but anyway, one time his goats were mowing and weeding a parcel just outside the forest when this grizzly bear came outta the trees and took a dump right in their cleared field. Well this pissed off the goats and they tore after that bear and chased him for a quarter mile.

Ump's goats were well trained by the Mastio man, before Ump stole them.

Maybe HRNY logistics?

Actually... It was an extremely horny goat... The look on that poor badgers face. Never seen an animal cry like that before....except that one time Pops showed up at the cattle yard. Those cows knew 20 or so of them was going to be made into a hat that day. Shoot, one even played dead and another acted like a horse.. Didn't work.. poor thing was turned into glue. To this day I can't stand the sight of an Elmer's glue bottle. :idunno:

Actually... It was an extremely horny goat... The look on that poor badgers face. Never seen an animal cry like that before....except that one time Pops showed up at the cattle yard. Those cows knew 20 or so of them was going to be made into a hat that day. Shoot, one even played dead and another acted like a horse.. Didn't work.. poor thing was turned into glue. To this day I can't stand the sight of an Elmer's glue bottle. :idunno:
Not anymore. I save the cows for steaks. My Hats are now made of gleather.........goat skins.....:poke: :hide: