XPO | Lay Off At Nnc

runningfor48

Here for Entertainment
Credits
Meeting this morning wanting volunteers to be laid off for 7 weeks. Can go get unemployment for 7 weeks but no use vacation/PTO. Anyone else have same meeting today? Thanks

Near yes. Our terminal was told were we’re over staffed and they laid off two drivers yesterday.
Are you an FAC? ( breakbulk - super large )

To be clear , I've been curious what the undisclosed ( hidden plan ) has been for dockworkers being pushed so hard. To the point of not making sense unless there was an ulterior motive.

I've also wondered with XPO taking over what place service rank ( seniority ) would have under their ownership. Slowly , these things have been answered , and it's not beneficial to drivers.

Are you an FAC? ( breakbulk - super large )

To be clear , I've been curious what the undisclosed ( hidden plan ) has been for dockworkers being pushed so hard. To the point of not making sense unless there was an ulterior motive.

I've also wondered with XPO taking over what place service rank ( seniority ) would have under their ownership. Slowly , these things have been answered , and it's not beneficial to drivers.
No fac, a dark terminal. I believe there are other motives, as for drivers, we are the illegitimate bastards of the company, just here trying to rip it off at every turn.

Last edited: