XPO | Lay Off At Nnc

n
I don’t think Trump has anything to do with the situation xpo is in right now, from what I’m reading on the other forum’s you guys are the only ones laying off system wide. Maybe they know something others don’t & are trying to get ahead of the downturn?
Layoffs????? place around me are short handed and can't get drivers/dockworkers

The stock broke 70 today so hopefully it continues to rise so Jacobs can get back to acquisition instead of focusing on cost cutting.
YRCW might break $2.50 today
ArcBest has a shot at breaking $30 today
and OD is kicking all our ass and hanging around $164

No overtime email? What's up with that? Who does it apply to? Just your terminal? Or just the FAC's you run? Any extra details would be appreciated.
I don’t have access to the email, just what my fos told me. Confirmed with the fac as well. Lots of routes getting left behind.

Our terminal got the same email here in Jersey
I don’t have access to the email, just what my fos told me. Confirmed with the fac as well. Lots of routes getting left behind.
This is the nonsense that really is ridiculous ( and points out how silly things are sometimes with XPO upper management )

New email from upper management: I need someone to bring a trailer to the warehouse across town. Make sure you don't use any public roads , any tractors to pull the trailer , and don't move the trailer during night or day. Following these simple rules will save XPO a lot of money.

I have to ask. Why is XLF a FAC????? What SIC runs XLF that doesn't go to XPB, XMI, or XAY. To me having a FAC there is just a waste of money. Not trying to be mean just asking

They used to be a destination point for the old ESL lanes. XPO killed the team runs. So, any more. Not really sure.

Do more with less in most places. I just am concerned it’s killing our service with customers. In the end customers satisfaction is what makes or breaks a company.

Our customers hate us. And we keep losing them. The sales team does an amazing job keeping us in some places. But it's getting tougher. The competition is capable of moving the freight. That's the one thing Jacobs and all his algorithms forgot to do.

I don't know when this company wide OT reduction is supposed to occur. But I can confirm that I didn't get out of here any earlier Friday. Thanks for nothing. I had my hopes up.
The vast majority of barns are understaffed. I’m sure most tm’s Said **** it, we can barely get the work done now, we can’t cut ot.

I been berating more rumors that their going to cut more L/H drivers in the fly over states but it’s just rumors at this point . I guess they may be looking at the terminals that have minimal P/D activity and just move freight through.

I been berating more rumors that their going to cut more L/H drivers in the fly over states but it’s just rumors at this point . I guess they may be looking at the terminals that have minimal P/D activity and just move freight through.

We have heard this too. And it's scary, because it actually makes sense. Handle the freight less. More head loads. These are common sense improvements on efficiency. And will reduce damages. This plan of attack unfortunately farms out the freight to move on vans or O/O willing to pull sets. But dismantling Con-way is the plan. And that leaves no room in XPO for us. Ain't anyone here that don't see it coming.