Estes | lay offs

I can Mod any non union forum. As far as estes mod throw names if you or know someone let me know. As far as me working at estes kansas city wanted me back but I got a better offer with FedEx freight in kc. Just wainting on the call when to start.
Any non union Mod takes care of non union forums. And vise versa. We just hang around what we know.

Somehow I think sadsack did not catch what I was saying. That's cool and no harm done. I do try to stay quiet about all my info and bitching I get from Estes drivers I do wish you all the best of luck. Sorry if it seems I have a judgment when I shouldn't. I just want to see what's best for my peoples at Estes express. Truck safe.

[quote author=wonderring99 link=topic=79955.msg830159#msg830159 date=1273973900]
beerboy is more than qualified to mod here as well as I am ... beerboy is welcomed in the conway forum anytime ..
[/quote]

BB is a straight shooter....

Okey Dokey in my book!

Rat

Just to clear up the new hire thing. I saw the terminal manager spraying lysol and tossing rose pedals in front of a driver that's been laid off for over 2 years. He also put him in a shiny new truck and cleaned his windows for him. They have been getting full pay with all vacations days handed to them. I think the new hire thing applies to the small percentage of folks that quit and decide to come back after 12 months.

[quote author=thebeerboy link=topic=79955.msg830149#msg830149 date=1273970493]
I can Mod any non union forum. As far as estes mod throw names if you or know someone let me know. As far as me working at estes kansas city wanted me back but I got a better offer with FedEx freight in kc. Just wainting on the call when to start.
Any non union Mod takes care of non union forums. And vise versa. We just hang around what we know.
[/quote]

Best of luck at Fedex BB.
I think you made the better move!!!! :thumbsup:

[quote author=thebeerboy link=topic=79955.msg830149#msg830149 date=1273970493]
[/quote]

Yeah..What he said... :poke:

Fred ex been hiring drivers just a few miles from my house. I probably could apply tonight and start working there in 3 weeks but Estes has been very good to me. I don't think anyone has ever told me no. I always get a friendy smile and nearly everyone calls me by name. They have done many things for me without hesitation. I always give them at least 100% effort and I will stay with them until they get rid of me. There's always going to be things I don't agree with but it's not a perfect world. It's been a rough couple of years, probably the roughest in company history. I think it's all in the past now.

[quote author=mildew link=topic=79955.msg830475#msg830475 date=1274060580]
Fred ex been hiring drivers just a few miles from my house. I probably could apply tonight and start working there in 3 weeks but Estes has been very good to me. I don't think anyone has ever told me no. I always get a friendy smile and nearly everyone calls me by name. They have done many things for me without hesitation. I always give them at least 100% effort and I will stay with them until they get rid of me. There's always going to be things I don't agree with but it's not a perfect world. It's been a rough couple of years, probably the roughest in company history. I think it's all in the past now.
[/quote]

Gettin' a little "mushy" here, dew..Becoming an 'ol softy,are we.. :poke:

Drivers are drivers..Corporate CEO's are money-makers..Or so I'm told..It's up to the drivers to get along..CEO's get along with nobody.. :thumbsup: