ODFL | Layoff 3 today

food-truck-name-ideas.jpg

Working on breakfast / lunch contract for BiLo Landscaping LLC crews.
Damn straight. If Billy can landscape then I can feed the people. Not only this truck but I have 3 hot dog carts stationed in different locations. One down by R&L, Oak Harbor terminals with OD and Yellow within a mile. I’m not stupid. I’m going to also go into catering.
My employees are all beautiful women, age range 20-29. We have our own nicely low cut t-shirts and shorts. I’m thinking about changing our name to “The Big Weiner.” But Anthony Weiner threatened a lawsuit. So the Greasy Weiner works. We specialize in the Portland dog
(No meat just crickets in casing), the Seattle dog, the Chicago dog, brats and kraut, and others.

True story, I’m really thinking about opening a couple of hot dog carts. I’m talking with a friend that is going to advise me on it. He owns a coffee company. All of the investment would come from me and yes, girls will be hired to run them. The first cart will be setup near the 4 LTL terminals I mentioned above and the other over here by my house in Washougal.
When Smoke goes on a road trip to the left coast, Dogs are on the house.

Damn straight. If Billy can landscape then I can feed the people. Not only this truck but I have 3 hot dog carts stationed in different locations. One down by R&L, Oak Harbor terminals with OD and Yellow within a mile. I’m not stupid. I’m going to also go into catering.
My employees are all beautiful women, age range 20-29. We have our own nicely low cut t-shirts and shorts. I’m thinking about changing our name to “The Big Weiner.” But Anthony Weiner threatened a lawsuit. So the Greasy Weiner works. We specialize in the Portland dog
(No meat just crickets in casing), the Seattle dog, the Chicago dog, brats and kraut, and others.
You better have a big bonus for your wiener gals or Billy will have them on the Bayliner come warm weather.

You own that camper in front of pdx with open close sign in the window too?!..,

You're the joke how long before you retire when die behind the wheel we have a great retirement I retired at 60 with 5900.00 a month what will you get when you go an that's 5900.00 after taxes
Now that is one nice pension check!
27 years with CCX / XPO = $700 a month.
I had to work till I was 64.

Notice a lot of you big talkers that retire early really ain’t no impressing anyone sitting at home all day getting fat and dying before 70,,, we so impressed,, here I am richer then a lot of you big pension boys still going at it because I like being active and productive still enjoy my toys on the weekends and women always mistakin my age,,,

Look , the Teamsters have no answer to competing non union carriers. The Teamster organizers are still getting paid but are non existent.
The union carriers are getting crushed by the nons. Why would anyone join a membership that hasn't had any good solutions or answers to their own existing members. Teamsters are a joke and anyone who has been in the game long enough knows this.
Abf has been doing very well!! Record 2022 numbers. Abf is not getting crushed. I wanted to be a teamster to get a pension. I’m about 17 years I will be sitting back collecting my big pension check for 35 years of service

Notice a lot of you big talkers that retire early really ain’t no impressing anyone sitting at home all day getting fat and dying before 70,,, we so impressed,, here I am richer then a lot of you big pension boys still going at it because I like being active and productive still enjoy my toys on the weekends and women always mistakin my age,,,
Eat your heart out Billy, just admire my 255lb phisiQ at 51, 35 yrs ago.
Mama still carries a stick to beat the ladies off my slim 185 lbs today

Abf has been doing very well!! Record 2022 numbers. Abf is not getting crushed. I wanted to be a teamster to get a pension. I’m about 17 years I will be sitting back collecting my big pension check for 35 years of service
I wonder how long I must be in the game to know what the hell Ghostbum is talking about.
I've been drawing that check for 33 yrs.

I remember years ago back when I used to have bills and young kids, I couldn't afford to work with any of these outfits.
Union or non union

You own that camper in front of pdx with open close sign in the window too?!..,
Nope, that’s owned and operated by the City of Portland. I mean the people get so much money from the taxpayers. Open/Close?? Maybe saggy is back running a little paradise for the lonely men. I’ve never understood why they don’t move those trash heaps from there. Rights, they have rights.

Been a few weeks since your post. Has there been a surge in layoffs/firings ? I saw the 4th quarter results. Company seems strong. On paper anyway.
Not sure on a surge.But,still hearing of let goes going on.Just slimming down all the over hiring that was done past few years.Gotta keep those numbers up..