ODFL | Layoff 3 today

Notice a lot of you big talkers that retire early really ain’t no impressing anyone sitting at home all day getting fat and dying before 70,,, we so impressed,, here I am richer then a lot of you big pension boys still going at it because I like being active and productive still enjoy my toys on the weekends and women always mistakin my age,,,
Yeah brilliant let me work my life away. Sounds like you needed a better plan so you could retire and be able to go things you enjoy. Let the pension check roll in every month. But hey haters be hating.

Yeah brilliant let me work my life away. Sounds like you needed a better plan so you could retire and be able to go things you enjoy. Let the pension check roll in every month. But hey haters be hating.
Thing is I enjoy the truck the job,, wasn’t some last choice option bc you were a dropout or whatever reason,, been in this industry since a kid,, could retire any time and do what?? I betting you in no impressive shape and sit around with some bad vice like all teamster pension collectors do,, me son I work makes me feel alive,, go to gym stay in shape,, difference between you and me is I like to stay busy,, don’t knock me bc I got more money in the bank than you do without even asking yours worth son,,

Love how u guys got only that measly pension to brag about,, never was smart to save anything else?? If that what helped you feel good working at a job you hated good for you,,

Haters be hating,,, but don’t worry boy I never had time to hate or care what you do lmao

How does BillyLo have time to get on Trucking Boards and post? Sounds like he has too much idle time on his hands. Too much to do? Wow!
You hit that upper shelf of seniority food chain son you get them dc runs that taking hours to unload,, maybe some day you’ll get where I’m at but not soon boy

Thing is I enjoy the truck the job,, wasn’t some last choice option bc you were a dropout or whatever reason,, been in this industry since a kid,, could retire any time and do what?? I betting you in no impressive shape and sit around with some bad vice like all teamster pension collectors do,, me son I work makes me feel alive,, go to gym stay in shape,, difference between you and me is I like to stay busy,, don’t knock me bc I got more money in the bank than you do without even asking yours worth son,,

Love how u guys got only that measly pension to brag about,, never was smart to save anything else?? If that what helped you feel good working at a job you hated good for you,,

Haters be hating,,, but don’t worry boy I never had time to hate or care what you do lmao
Nothing worse than dieing on the job

tell em teamster pensions give you all the time to do the things youFellas been wanting to do,, bother people who work for a company that actually makes money lol

Oh no, I’m sitting at my desk and buying Lockheed Martin stock. They got awarded a 1.18 billion contract from the Navy. Their stock is killing it. $476 a share, but check out the dividend in April.
The only thing getting fat is my investments. No LTL for me, weapons and missiles. Expensive but rewarding.

Oh no, I’m sitting at my desk and buying Lockheed Martin stock. They got awarded a 1.18 billion contract from the Navy. Their stock is killing it. $476 a share, but check out the dividend in April.
The only thing getting fat is my investments. No LTL for me, weapons and missiles. Expensive but rewarding.
Brother I know whatever you do will be rewarding,, you come far from parking at the bottom of rice hill at the dew drop inn and I’ll always remember it

tell em teamster pensions give you all the time to do the things youFellas been wanting to do,, bother people who work for a company that actually makes money lol
Carolina oyster roast.
Oysters, shrimp, flounder, and all the trimmings.
I have to feed the old folks now and then, funded by the Teamster Pension. 2/19/ 23

Billo can weed eat right from the seat of his Zero turn, one handed, while moving at half speed. The guys over at their Montgomery terminal say he wears a cape too while doing this.
Many try to keep up with me in the city but always give up eventually,, then I find their gravy route they go to and take it from them,,, some day I even sign up for weekend work to bump someone I do not like out of it,, don’t even need the money