ODFL | Layoff 3 today

Many try to keep up with me in the city but always give up eventually,, then I find their gravy route they go to and take it from them,,, some day I even sign up for weekend work to bump someone I do not like out of it,, don’t even need the money
This is your wintertime fun.
Your summertime job is entertaining the babes on the Bayliner.

What would billylowboy know about babes? I already told you that his wife is making eyes at me...What was the old hamburger chain commercial..."Where's the beef?" That is what the babes would be asking!
When she been with the king none of you can compete son,,.. just remember

Hey, they are the Official LTL Freight Line of the SEC. Doesn't that make them National Champs?
You asked it, so you might not like my answer.
The ONLY champions that I recognize are the men and women that in the past and up to the present are busting their butts to move, deliver, and pickup freight. This is all the CF, Nationwide, ONC, PIE along with many others not around including those companies that still exist. The champions are the driver’s, dockworkers, and mechanics.

No they never did driver bc only Od gets the award no one hear of
Hey, they are the Official LTL Freight Line of the SEC. Doesn't that make them National Champs?
You asked it, so you might not like my answer.
The ONLY champions that I recognize are the men and women that in the past and up to the present are busting their butts to move, deliver, and pickup freight. This is all the CF, Nationwide, ONC, PIE along with many others not around including those companies that still exist. The champions are the driver’s, dockworkers, and mechanics.
Hey...I love your answer about the ONLY champions...just think it is funny that OD pulls this stunt...like it really matters How about OD..National chumps...BillyLowboy...you there??

Hey...I love your answer about the ONLY champions...just think it is funny that OD pulls this stunt...like it really matters How about OD..National chumps...BillyLowboy...you there??
Yes