Reddaway | layoffs at corporate

spookyrain

TB Lurker
Credits
We had 10 people in the CCG "permanently laid off" (isn't that a nice way of saying "canned...and don't let the door hit your butt on the way out" ?) last Friday, and I heard some in billing were laid off as well. I was told that their medical/dental was terminated as of midnight Saturday.
And...according to reliable sources, it wasn't a decision made by Reddaway; it came down from YRCW---big surprise, huh.

Just wanted to let you guys know what's going on at this end...

Be safe and be well, and best wishes to all---

Thanks for the info

We had 10 people in the CCG "permanently laid off" (isn't that a nice way of saying "canned...and don't let the door hit your butt on the way out" ?) last Friday, and I heard some in billing were laid off as well. I was told that their medical/dental was terminated as of midnight Saturday.
And...according to reliable sources, it wasn't a decision made by Reddaway; it came down from YRCW---big surprise, huh.

Thanks for keeping the board updated. The decision was YRCW's cause they own this LABEL its their BABY! LOL:TR10driving03:

really? yrc is telling reddaway how to run their bussiness, I guess we will be broke down pretty soon:TR10driving03: