Estes | Layoffs at Estes

With the hours of service changing back to 10hr driving and cutting out the 34hr restart things will get interesting here at Estes. It gets worse here every day management at this company DOES NOT CARE A BIT!!!!
You Hillbilly's are going to have to go back to log book school if things change

When the sales staff leave in droves, like the elephant seals leave the beach after mating season. And the upper sales management tour around terminals out west, trying to covince p&d drivers that they are sales reps. The balls on these people!!!!!!!!!!! They came out west, took the overtime away. Translation- They reached in your pocket, and took your wallet. Then they have the cahonies to ask you to hustle freight.:Bondage:

You Hillbilly's are going to have to go back to log book school if things change
Our terminal doesn't know how to use the current books, much less the old rules. Why should we go to school, they wouldn't know the difference if it bit them in the balls (oops I ASSumed they had some!).

Besides, even if we go to school, Safety will tell us their way, and their way is the only way. i.e. 65 in 60 is ok, the boys out west 65 in a 55, don't worry about hazmat, etc. etc. etc.

If Safety actually went to a school that told them they need to use what they learn, i.e. THE LAW, maybe they would know how to enforce the rules.

Oh well, just rambling. Gotta go to work now, if the run doesn't get cancelled.