SAIA | Layoffs?

You speak the truth brother and I agree with you 100%.. what’s crazy is when I seen that post the other day it wasn’t a surprise that it’s people who really believe in that BS. But give this a few minutes and they’ll be up losing there $hit lol
Ding ding...we have a winner!

I can tell you where the Democrats lost me

1) I don't care if you're straight, trans, gay, male, female or non-binary. Keep your sex life away from my kid.

2) I'm not a victim because of the color of my skin. Stop trying to convince me that I am. I don't need white liberal women fighting my battles.

3) don't tell me what I can and can't say. I have the right to say it and you have the right to be offended. You're being offended doesn't remove my constitutional rights. I'll always be polite and respectful, but my rights come first.

4) The intolerance of different ideas. What good is diversity in appearance if everybody thinks the same?

5) bad ideas like green energy. Batteries and electricity don't fall out of the sky. Also, if you care about climate change and the environment, start in Asia.

There are more, but I'd say that's my top 5.

I can tell you where the Democrats lost me

1) I don't care if you're straight, trans, gay, male, female or non-binary. Keep your sez life away from my kid.

2) I'm not a victim because of the color of my skin. Stop trying to convince me that I am. I don't need white liberal women fighting my battles.

3) don't tell me what I can and can't say. I have the right to say it and you have the right to be offended. You're being offended doesn't remove my constitutional rights. I'll always be polite and respectful, but my rights come first.

4) The intolerance of different ideas. What good is diversity in appearance if everybody thinks the same?

5) bad ideas like green energy. Batteries and electricity don't fall out of the sky. Also, if you care about climate change and the environment, start in Asia.

There are more, but I'd say that's my top 5.

And how do any of these things affect you?
Raise your family the way you want.
Say what you please as long as you accept the consequences of what you say.
Nobody has taken any of your "rights"
Your obviously being intolerable with your stance as well.
We obviously need some type of competition for oil.
$88 a barrel and $3.50 a gallon gas and record profits.
We're both way off topic here.
My apologies to the forum.

Last edited:
Your right... You can say whatever you want as long as your willing to accept the consequences.
And others telling you your full of it.

That's your right and I'm totally fine with your opinion. If you couldn't tell from the other thread, I'm not worried about consequences. I'm always ready willing and able to defend myself. You're the one worried about being labeled "difficult to work with" and a "PITA" because "you've seen it happen".

Maybe one day you can stand up for yourself and not wait for a cavalry in the form of a union. Until then, continue to cower fearing supervisors and managers while the rest of do what we can with what we have.

That's your right and I'm totally fine with your opinion. If you couldn't tell from the other thread, I'm not worried about consequences. I'm always ready willing and able to defend myself. You're the one worried about being labeled "difficult to work with" and a "PITA" because "you've seen it happen".

Maybe one day you can stand up for yourself and not wait for a cavalry in the form of a union. Until then, continue to cower fearing supervisors and managers while the rest of do what we can with what we have.
Please show me where I've ever said I'm worried about saying anything to management.
I simply pointed out that I've seen it happen that they will definitely label those who do as trouble makers.

Excuse me but under Biden the unemployment rate is 3.5 or less thats consider full employment.
Thats pretty dame good far better than past presidents . Stop listening to Fox their all hate mongers over there .
LOL c.n.n talking points but not reality. Just between amazon, twitter, and fakebook there is going to be around 30,000 people laid off. We had a lot of mom and pop businesses close for good under the covid shutdown. That was a thinning of the herd so big business could make more.

Excuse me but under Biden the unemployment rate is 3.5 or less thats consider full employment.
Thats pretty dame good far better than past presidents . Stop listening to Fox their all hate mongers over there .
This is a thread about lay offs, there’s a thread for it under every company that’s not Fox News that’s reality.

Keep believing the gov that’s saying all is good.

I beleive what I see and that is that every carrier is laying off or asking for voluntary furloughs, leaving guys home because trucks are empty. And companies like Facebook and Amazon who said they are laying 1000’s off probably are.
Sounds like they're laying off management people at some of those places

And not to keep going off topic; now Repubs are hell bent on investigating Biden. Not that I disagree, but how bout the government governing instead of bickering & posturing? Worse than damn truck drivers.
How dare you accuse a truck driver of bickering, never heard of such a thing :1036316054: