SAIA | Layoffs?

May not be a rumor. Some Estes dock workers not even getting 20 something hours a week. Will probably be a lot of en quitting soon. Cant take care of a family that way.

I have no dog in the fight being a independent, but reading messages boards I have never read a democrat trying to influence who people should vote for or that the country is in shambles because of republicans just the other way around with disregard of no politics rules. I Split my votes and no red wave so maybe democrats win because they let people choose for themselves without the boogie man talk. I apologize to moderators for violating the rules and will not again or reply.

I have no dog in the fight being a independent, but reading messages boards I have never read a democrat trying to influence who people should vote for or that the country is in shambles because of republicans just the other way around with disregard of no politics rules. I Split my votes and no red wave so maybe democrats win because they let people choose for themselves without the boogie man talk. I apologize to moderators for violating the rules and will not again or reply.
You speak the truth brother and I agree with you 100%.. what’s crazy is when I seen that post the other day it wasn’t a surprise that it’s people who really believe in that BS. But give this a few minutes and they’ll be up losing there $hit lol

Your a idiot people like you are ruining this country