Central Transport | Layoffs

talked to mkm driver other day in chi very unhappy says old pjax drvers not working and very little at that simple yes grr supposed to have laid off 3 last week heard but cannot verify

talked to mkm driver other day in chi very unhappy says old pjax drvers not working and very little at that simple yes grr supposed to have laid off 3 last week heard but cannot verify

The biggest problem for the PJAX drivers between markham and chicago is senority.PJAXS' top guy only has 5 years,were as VITRAN top guy has 16 years,on the senority list there is 144 drivers combined. PJAXS' first guy on that list is #46.as far as good runs on linehaul and early morning start times on p&d its not possible for a PJAX driver especially with this economy.Before the merger at vitran you needed at least 6years just to even get a ok linehaul run or a garanteed 9 a.m. start time for p&d and the same went for the quality of equipment you got to drive. And believe me vitran got some equipment that should have been melted down long ago, especially those old quast tractors (white tractors mostly fords with the orange strip). In mkm vitran drivers have all the good linehaul runs & p&d start times only because of more senority.we have pjaxs' terminal manager, inbound supervisor and 2 office employees,if they are being treated unfair in mkm they should consult the tm, me & many other mkm drivers dont even know who this guy is or looks like,only the pjax drivers know him.
chicago on the other hand is different. BUCKEYE it sounds like you will be dealing with them on a daily basis, eat well, get a lot of sleep, think of only good thoughts,surround yourself with positive people,carry the bible in one hand the cross in the other because you just stepped into hell, dont carry any weapons because you just might feel postal one day. they screw over their own drivers so i can imagine what they are doing to pjax drivers.

The biggest problem for the PJAX drivers between markham and chicago is senority.PJAXS' top guy only has 5 years,were as VITRAN top guy has 16 years,on the senority list there is 144 drivers combined. PJAXS' first guy on that list is #46.as far as good runs on linehaul and early morning start times on p&d its not possible for a PJAX driver especially with this economy.Before the merger at vitran you needed at least 6years just to even get a ok linehaul run or a garanteed 9 a.m. start time for p&d and the same went for the quality of equipment you got to drive. And believe me vitran got some equipment that should have been melted down long ago, especially those old quast tractors (white tractors mostly fords with the orange strip). In mkm vitran drivers have all the good linehaul runs & p&d start times only because of more senority.we have pjaxs' terminal manager, inbound supervisor and 2 office employees,if they are being treated unfair in mkm they should consult the tm, me & many other mkm drivers dont even know who this guy is or looks like,only the pjax drivers know him.
chicago on the other hand is different. BUCKEYE it sounds like you will be dealing with them on a daily basis, eat well, get a lot of sleep, think of only good thoughts,surround yourself with positive people,carry the bible in one hand the cross in the other because you just stepped into hell, dont carry any weapons because you just might feel postal one day. they screw over their own drivers so i can imagine what they are doing to pjax drivers.
if you have pjax terminal manager feel for u guys the pjax drvers suck butt w him and he is useless as he## and yes i just love chi boneheads wont go postal used to being treated like crap by pjoke:biglaugh::hysterical:

We started in Detroit after the merger with 74 drivers and now we only have 58 the last time i seen the sheet. Pjax is running vitran into the ground here in Detroit!!

hey how is chris????? what is going on there
We get to haul vitran trailers they are the worst things out there would not pass a dot inspection :biglaugh:vitran runs there trailers until they will rust out:hysterical:! we get paid the lowest in ltl the only ltl company that pays cheaper than chris is averett express :hysterical:the vitran guys are good people but there company is a real dump!!!!!!!!!!