XPO | Layoffs?????

Hmmm.....I have driven a semi, and doubles, and triples......but, I am not sure I have ever even seen a road that had a steering wheel, or pedals. Maybe he means "to drive", as in a cattle drive? No, that isn't going to work either, most roads don't have legs either...........although, a road I was on this morning, had the legs from a dead coyote on the shoulder.......

Oh.....maybe he meant "drive DOWN a road"........I have driven down roads, do that all the time. You suppose that's what he meant? He didn't mean to say, "drive a road", that's just silly.....he meant drive down a road, or, maybe "drive up a road",,,,,,,,I'm confusing myself (normally a very difficult thing to do).......

Well as of yet , I have not seen a , semi ,
doubles , or any other combination there of
that had , a steering wheel , pedals , ect.

I have found it much more convieniant to drive
a truck , tractor , power unit , ect .

Albeit , some may be better than others .

Just4Thought

Hmmm.....I have driven a semi, and doubles, and triples......but, I am not sure I have ever even seen a road that had a steering wheel, or pedals........

Oh Driver!!!...they are indeed there...you are not using the proper "enhancements" to view them...

Rat :loser:

Oh Driver!!!...they are indeed there...you are not using the proper "enhancements" to view them...

Rat :loser:

He didn't get the new memo. We are side-lining all power units, and, you have to push the equipment down the highway with a forklift.....
:holysheep:

I thought they were getting jackass's and pulling the trailers with them.Maybe I misunderstood ,we might be the jackass's.Ah,crap my crainielrecttomitis is kicking in(sh-t for brains) see yall