ODFL | Layoffs

I’m sorry to hear that. It’s slow all over I’ve been told. Gotta let them extra board boy’s make some money. Years ago I only ran 2 to 3 runs a week. It was tough. By the way has the city runs been affected?

Well we got 90 city drivers in sea so yeah it’s effecting some but hey let’s hire more

You don’t talk to Jr Drivers...yet you responded to me.....makes a lot of sense Billy.

Let me tell you exactly what’s going on here. You made an ignorant comment completely representative of the ignorant person that you are, I called you out on it and you’re not smart enough to think of any kind of even half way of intelligent reply but you’re ego is damaged and you just had to say something...hence your comment that makes no sense whatsoever.

People like you are so easy to read and so common it’s disgusting.

I’ve been on a lot of forums in my day and let me tell you...the right wing crowd over about 55....closer to 60, really, are with out question the most ignorant, easy to manipulate and just flat out stupid bunch of imbeciles I’ve even encountered.

The younger right wingers are much more witty and actually capable of intelligent conversation. You?.?.? You’re not worth a damn thing. Just a useless dolt.

What’s funny is that the older republicans and younger liberals are complete retards while the younger republicans and older liberals are actually intelligent and have things of value to actually contribute. Why do you think that is, Billy? Seriously...I’ve wondered....what’s your opinion?.?.? Cmon Billy boy....say something of value....prove to me you’re not a complete ******.

El Blocking you and didnt read a word you wrote

I’m sorry to hear that. It’s slow all over I’ve been told. Gotta let them extra board boy’s make some money. Years ago I only ran 2 to 3 runs a week. It was tough. By the way has the city runs been affected?
Could Fly be sucking up to billy, because he and Ump failed their zero turn refresher course?

You don’t talk to Jr Drivers...yet you responded to me.....makes a lot of sense Billy.

Let me tell you exactly what’s going on here. You made an ignorant comment completely representative of the ignorant person that you are, I called you out on it and you’re not smart enough to think of any kind of even half way of intelligent reply but you’re ego is damaged and you just had to say something...hence your comment that makes no sense whatsoever.

People like you are so easy to read and so common it’s disgusting.

I’ve been on a lot of forums in my day and let me tell you...the right wing crowd over about 55....closer to 60, really, are with out question the most ignorant, easy to manipulate and just flat out stupid bunch of imbeciles I’ve even encountered.

The younger right wingers are much more witty and actually capable of intelligent conversation. You?.?.? You’re not worth a damn thing. Just a useless dolt.

What’s funny is that the older republicans and younger liberals are complete retards while the younger republicans and older liberals are actually intelligent and have things of value to actually contribute. Why do you think that is, Billy? Seriously...I’ve wondered....what’s your opinion?.?.? Cmon Billy boy....say something of value....prove to me you’re not a complete ******.
Someone's very angry!

Should have sentenced him to 6 months mowing, with Billy.

Six Months in B-Lo Landscaping Crew....( Bar Ditch Division ).
qID123F.jpg

Last edited: