Yellow | Layoffs??

Iowa Division is my Home base team !!
Yep. And parked my new car in the gold lot. For the last time.
F5OqM0U.jpg

Just heard another 4 dock laid off starting Sunday 11-17 at 211. Brings total dock layoff to 10 people!
:chairshot:
And that my friends is exactly why I do not work for YRC anymore . Being the low man on the board and being over 50 with over 25 yrs in LTL ,ran line haul ,utility, dock,local ,got tired of jumping through hoops . If you have the seniority ride her out Bro !!

How many dock men can/will run the road? Just wondering.
15% of dock men can run the road in Iowa , as our dock to driver program is 15% quicker then other states and plus them Straight box trucks line haul runs pay better & don't need a Canada CDL neither !!:heykoolaid:

How many dock men can/will run the road? Just wondering.
How
15% of dock men can run the road in Iowa , as our dock to driver program is 15% quicker then other states and plus them Straight box trucks line haul runs pay better & don't need a Canada CDL neither !!:heykoolaid:

fpexGfT.jpg

here are 6 of our best dock men off the Cedar Rapids facility partner. Big Dave just hired them last year

And that my friends is exactly why I do not work for YRC anymore . Being the low man on the board and being over 50 with over 25 yrs in LTL ,ran line haul ,utility, dock,local ,got tired of jumping through hoops . If you have the seniority ride her out Bro !!

it depends, if you are merged to another mgmt team outfit, you will be miserable going to work if they want to treat you poorly....im sure some intelligent people know what i mean, best to move on to a company that credits you and respects you as a individual and let the unprofessional companies lose their talent