Yellow | Layoffs??

WlYMmtn.jpg

:hissyfit:
Good Cost Savings and don't need all these Corporate people with less drivers & freight now and plus its Equal Sacrifice too !!

It's not a requirement, in the tourist region in tourist season it doesn't happen much at main attractions. Mostly smaller churches and museums close down.I was told in Spain several businesses shut down for a couple hours each day for lunch and nap.Most of them extend their workdays because of the practice.
I watched a show about construction workers building a skyscraper over there , they have a long day and get a 3 hour catered lunch with beer and dancing girls and even a nap the reasoning behind all that is the guys are not in a hurry to finish work and party because the urge was already satisfied and claim the work is more quality not rushed

I just described the lunch of the 80's and 90's at Chris's place on route 83 in Bensenville illinois if any Chicago area truckers read this and dont forget Bagel king in Elkgrove illinois unfortunately there were no dancing girls or i missed them

I just described the lunch of the 80's and 90's at Chris's place on route 83 in Bensenville illinois if any Chicago area truckers read this and dont forget Bagel king in Elkgrove illinois unfortunately there were no dancing girls or i missed them

The girls were at the Welco on I-55.

I heard they were walking labor, saftey, maintenance people out over by you guys. That true? Was that all in one week or over a period of time?
Heard same rumor , don't know if true and but we have NO Holland president or any Holland management , all ran by YRC people now, but they sure are moving YRC & Holland into a lot of same barns and 25 more on list next year and remember what they did to the New Penn Corporate office too !!

Thanks. I was still able to Join the union and receive my benefits (I think) I guess what I really need to know is .... is this typical of Holland, should I stick it out (I have worked every day so far). This was a big move for my family. And now I don’t know if I should hang around or start looking. I would love to stay because it is a very good place to work as far as I can tell but I don’t know.
Its up to you brother.if its working for ya keep on if not put out some resumes and fill out some applications

Heard same rumor , don't know if true and but we have NO Holland president or any Holland management , all ran by YRC people now, but they sure are moving YRC & Holland into a lot of same barns and 25 more on list next year and remember what they did to the New Penn Corporate office too !!
Good news you said next year so yrc will survive 2020

I thought that they were doing that in Milwaukee? Maybe I misunderstood what somebody was telling me. Maybe they meant the corporation was doing that.