ABF | LEAVE OUR FAMILIES ALONE

sayno2abf

TB Lurker
Credits
I JUST GOT MORE PROPAGANDA FROM THE IBT SIGNED BY THE COMPANY MAN WITH A UNION TAG TYSON JOHNSON.

I PERSONALLY HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF ABF AND THE IBT PERSONALLY COMING AFTER MY FAMILY BY SENDING THINGS IN THE MAIL

1ST THE DVD (WHICH I SENT BACK) THEN ALL THE "EXTRAS" THAT CAME WITH THE BALLOT ( I STILL VOTED NO) AND NOW SOMETHING NEW

WHY IS THE IBT PUSHING THIS SO HARD??? DONT EVEN INSULT ME BY SAYING THEY CARE ABOUT OUR JOBS. IF THEY PUT AS MUCH EFFORT INTO ORGANIZING AS THEY HAVE TRYING TO REACH INTO OUR POCKETS OUR UNION COULD GROW AND BE STRONG AGAIN.

SO MY MESSAGE TO TYSON JOHNSON AND ABF IS ////// LEAVE OUR FAMILIES ALONE AND STOP TRYING TO SCARE PEOPLE INTO A YES VOTE/////////

I RESENT THE FACT THAT THEY ARE SENDING THESE THINGS TO MY HOUSE AND TRYING TO UPSET MY FAMILY

IF THEY CARE SO MUCH ABOUT OUR FAMILIES THEN LEAVE OUR PAYCHECKS ALONE

REMEMBER THIS--- MURRAY BABB WAS ASKED AT O34 ABOUT THIS BEING A ABF FAMILY AND MURRAY'S RESPONSE TO THAT INDIVIDUAL WAS "YOUR NOT PART OF MY FAMILY"

I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT THIS IS STARTING TO **** ME OFF

AS USUAL I WELCOME ALL COMMENTS GOOD OR BAD

THANKS

B4 I CLOSE THIS WHAT IS GOING ON THAT THIS IS BEING PUSHED SO HARD AND SO FAST??? SOUNDS LIKE THE IBT HAS BEEN PROMISED SOMETHING THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMMMMMMM

[quote author=sayno2abf link=topic=79939.msg827882#msg827882 date=1273262558]
I JUST GOT MORE PROPAGANDA FROM THE IBT SIGNED BY THE COMPANY MAN WITH A UNION TAG TYSON JOHNSON.

I PERSONALLY HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF ABF AND THE IBT PERSONALLY COMING AFTER MY FAMILY BY SENDING THINGS IN THE MAIL

1ST THE DVD (WHICH I SENT BACK) THEN ALL THE "EXTRAS" THAT CAME WITH THE BALLOT ( I STILL VOTED NO) AND NOW SOMETHING NEW

WHY IS THE IBT PUSHING THIS SO HARD??? DONT EVEN INSULT ME BY SAYING THEY CARE ABOUT OUR JOBS. IF THEY PUT AS MUCH EFFORT INTO ORGANIZING AS THEY HAVE TRYING TO REACH INTO OUR POCKETS OUR UNION COULD GROW AND BE STRONG AGAIN.

SO MY MESSAGE TO TYSON JOHNSON AND ABF IS ////// LEAVE OUR FAMILIES ALONE AND STOP TRYING TO SCARE PEOPLE INTO A YES VOTE/////////

I RESENT THE FACT THAT THEY ARE SENDING THESE THINGS TO MY HOUSE AND TRYING TO UPSET MY FAMILY

IF THEY CARE SO MUCH ABOUT OUR FAMILIES THEN LEAVE OUR PAYCHECKS ALONE

REMEMBER THIS--- MURRAY BABB WAS ASKED AT O34 ABOUT THIS BEING A ABF FAMILY AND MURRAY'S RESPONSE TO THAT INDIVIDUAL WAS "YOUR NOT PART OF MY FAMILY"

I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT THIS IS STARTING TO **** ME OFF

AS USUAL I WELCOME ALL COMMENTS GOOD OR BAD

THANKS

B4 I CLOSE THIS WHAT IS GOING ON THAT THIS IS BEING PUSHED SO HARD AND SO FAST??? SOUNDS LIKE THE IBT HAS BEEN PROMISED SOMETHING THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMMMMMMM
[/quote]This is exactly what they're trying to do. scare intimidate whatever it takes to get what they want. the bottom line that came out of our meeting was that abf doesn't want to have to borrow money. they want our money to pay their bills while holding onto their savings.
they know we are solidfied so they are trying to scare your family into thinking you won't have a job !! it's BS. & the IBT is a co-conspiriter in this gorilla tactics !! they had no answer when we asked about all the stock given to the officers on 4-29 an avg of 4,ooo per officer. they told us there's no lifetime benny's for the retired officers for young or davidson allowed use ofthe coporate jet or the hunting club...they said those were bold face lies...when shown the full proxy report they basically said you gonna believe us or your lying eyes. The same with the stock claimed it never happened when shown the actual transactions sheet ...they said you'd have to call ft. smith. they are trying to save their jobs with our money....NO WAY FT SMITH...NO WAY ABF ...THE WORKING MAN HAS BEEN PUSHED FAR ENOUGH

[quote author=bigtruk_us link=topic=79939.msg827912#msg827912 date=1273273330]
Geez, we didn't get a dvd at yrc...I feel cheated.
[/quote] I'll sell you mine "never opened factory sealed" :dance: :dance:

I hope yall hold the line over there.all these givebacks have to stop somewhere.at yrc we gave 10%.that was enough for me.voted no on the first one.then came 5%.I voted no.then came no payment in the pension.didn't have a vote on that.maybe nonpayment of pension should've been first.that is a big expense.I live a small expense life.but these cuts have really hurt.almost as much paycuts money as taxes.11000.00 quite a bit of money to let go of.only to have it wasted because they got it.