ODFL | Leave the phone alone

All flybynite does is sit in his truck on this dang website. Someone needs to show JL a movie of you! Such a troll you are. This guy is number 1 in his respective terminal and still trolls the other guys on what selection he’ll take. Get a life man.
Post Of The Day!!!! Watched a newbie hook onto 1, yes 1 empty. Total time was 16 minutes. No Pretrip, just hook, do the lines, and raise the landing gear. That took 7 minutes, the rest of the time was on his cell texting. I’m thinking about video taping and letting my TM watch some movies. But why bother, they’ll probably give newbie a 2.0.

All flybynite does is sit in his truck on this dang website. Someone needs to show JL a movie of you! Such a troll you are. This guy is number 1 in his respective terminal and still trolls the other guys on what selection he’ll take. Get a life man.
Your decision your choice. But the one thing you do not want for label in the workplace is a rat. Union non Union doesn't matter nobody likes a fellow employee who's a rat to management

Your decision your choice. But the one thing you do not want for label in the workplace is a rat. Union non Union doesn't matter nobody likes a fellow employee who's a rat to management
No ::shit::. That’s why unlike fly I stay out of the office. Just funny how that guy talks the talk but is the fist to tow the line and snitch on his fellow employees. PDX is a ::shit:: show.

No ****. That’s why unlike fly I stay out of the office. Just funny how that guy talks the talk but is the fist to tow the line and snitch on his fellow employees. PDX is a **** show.
The critical thing is knowing which flag your fellow employee fly's. Rank & file colors or management colors. von.

what is sad is now guys are tdriving to please the cameras and causing more problems. Had an R& L driver last week almost rear end me becausd I had to do a complete stop to please the camera when no one else was at the intersection. Usually come close to a complete stop so I can shift to my take off gear but not now.. Guess the coaching team should hire about 1000 more coaches to keep up with the demand. just nit picking now...

what is sad is now guys are tdriving to please the cameras and causing more problems. Had an R& L driver last week almost rear end me becausd I had to do a complete stop to please the camera when no one else was at the intersection. Usually come close to a complete stop so I can shift to my take off gear but not now.. Guess the coaching team should hire about 1000 more coaches to keep up with the demand. just nit picking now...
Driver you need to start slowing down way before that stop sign so he aware you coming to full stop,,, I does city and always driving a new truck,, I aints ever been coach yet or have no one hits me

With driver shortage , they maybe need to lighten up on the rules ??

Last edited:
They can solve the phone problem easy.

Hand driver papers load etc in person. Tell him or her to come back when empty for another.

No phones no tech no BS. It might be a week or more before you see him or her again.

The modern trucking industry with its complex networked nanny this and nanny that for precision microtracking of all drivers finally require blood in terms of firing on that tech. No wonder.

Thats bs! It wont be long after this starts tht i will be looking for somewhere to go. I use my gps for streets and stuff being a cuty driver. I zoom in on it so i can see how to get set up as im getting close. I dont pick it up though. I sit it sideways on the little part of the cascadia cupholder. Also the way they push us to the limits yet they want us to be “safe” yet threaten to take us off our route claiming “are you saying you cant do the job” kind of bs. This is going to do nothing but get drivers fired and therefor put more stress with fewer city guys. I swear i hope this is an absolute failure!! You cant find people to even come to work as it is anymore…now add this in the equation…
I work for fedex, and we've had drivers get in trouble for holding phones. I bought a phone magnet that fits in AC vents. The vents are positioned to were when I need to look at my GPS for backups it doesn't show in windshield. Also I'm not holding it, and it's close to windshield level so you are not looking down or off to side.
Dim you phone way down too.

Good luck hope that helps.

Thats bs! It wont be long after this starts tht i will be looking for somewhere to go. I use my gps for streets and stuff being a cuty driver. I zoom in on it so i can see how to get set up as im getting close. I dont pick it up though. I sit it sideways on the little part of the cascadia cupholder. Also the way they push us to the limits yet they want us to be “safe” yet threaten to take us off our route claiming “are you saying you cant do the job” kind of bs. This is going to do nothing but get drivers fired and therefor put more stress with fewer city guys. I swear i hope this is an absolute failure!! You cant find people to even come to work as it is anymore…now add this in the equation…
Check this out on Amazon
2 Pack Magnetic Phone Car Mount, APPS2Car Car Phone Holder Mount Magnetic, Built in 6 Strong Magnets, Air Vent Cell Phone Holder for Car with Adjustable Secure Tightening System https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q3BN8WN/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_2T5RN0K9Z2F4J49235TF