R&L | Lebanon, PA terminal

Gladhand89

Anyone on here work out of the Lebanon, PA terminal? Thinking of applying for some non driving positions and have some questions. PM me. Thank you
I don’t work nor would ever work at R&L, but I’ve heard the Terminal Manager Barry is a real POS. I work with many of the guys he has ran off.

Gossip12233

I don’t work nor would ever work at R&L, but I’ve heard the Terminal Manager Barry is a real POS. I work with many of the guys he has ran off.
For a guy who has never worked here you and pretty clueless. He has done nothing but outstanding things for me. RL has never laid us off or asked for anything in return

Beenthere73

I had over 15 years there. I have seen a lot of drivers come and go in that time. The man has never done me wrong on anything. I have seen people blame him for their issues on numerous occasions. If you can come to work and do your job as expected, you will not have any issues If you can't do that, he will tell you. Simple as that.

Thank you to all who responded and sent me a PM. I filter out the 90% hate on this message board anyway. I have a couple former co-workers who work at other terminals that like it there.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks