R&L | Lebanon, PA terminal

Anyone on here work out of the Lebanon, PA terminal? Thinking of applying for some non driving positions and have some questions. PM me. Thank you
I don’t work nor would ever work at R&L, but I’ve heard the Terminal Manager Barry is a real POS. I work with many of the guys he has ran off.

I don’t work nor would ever work at R&L, but I’ve heard the Terminal Manager Barry is a real POS. I work with many of the guys he has ran off.
For a guy who has never worked here you and pretty clueless. He has done nothing but outstanding things for me. RL has never laid us off or asked for anything in return

I had over 15 years there. I have seen a lot of drivers come and go in that time. The man has never done me wrong on anything. I have seen people blame him for their issues on numerous occasions. If you can come to work and do your job as expected, you will not have any issues If you can't do that, he will tell you. Simple as that.

Thank you to all who responded and sent me a PM. I filter out the 90% hate on this message board anyway. I have a couple former co-workers who work at other terminals that like it there.

I got a rep as one of the local malcontents but all things considered I cant complain. What other company in this industry can you run the same truck and trailer on the same run every day that dont get slip seated? That right there eliminates about half the headaches of this job

I got a rep as one of the local malcontents but all things considered I cant complain. What other company in this industry can you run the same truck and trailer on the same run every day that dont get slip seated? That right there eliminates about half the headaches of this job
Hear that, we got a lot of incompetent useless cry babies at our place

Where do bottom linehaul drivers tend to run to out of Lebanon? They're running an ad for that location right now.