Off-Topic Lesbians are to be put in the general category of women as far as deliveries:

maxicoze

TB Regular
Credits
i recently delivered to a lesbian commune/carrot farm (and yes, i have just realized the irony and dirty connotations of that......).

1) We tend to want to stereotype lesbians as being "masculine," but in reality, very few, probably 10% are like that. Irregardless, today's "man" with the exception of hispanic or Amish, doesn't want to do any work anyways, so even IF most lesbians were "butch" they probably wouldn't want to help unload anyways?

2) Fortunately, what i had wasn't too heavy----like 300 lbs of so of fencing material (gotta keep the rabbits out?), so i was able to lower it on the liftgate and move it to where they wanted.

Did any of them offer or try to help? Nope; They just sat there eating their salads in their little outdoor gathering spot---which is kinda rude in a way.

i think they were in awe----because they rarely see or interact with men. So, maybe they kinda didn't know how to react? If a woman made the delivery, would they have been more willing to help?

i think lesbians are pretty much like most women. They just prefer to be with other women.

i will list guidelines dealing with delivering to women in general in another thread soon.

i recently delivered to a lesbian commune/carrot farm (and yes, i have just realized the irony and dirty connotations of that......).

1) We tend to want to stereotype lesbians as being "masculine," but in reality, very few, probably 10% are like that. Irregardless, today's "man" with the exception of hispanic or Amish, doesn't want to do any work anyways, so even IF most lesbians were "butch" they probably wouldn't want to help unload anyways?

2) Fortunately, what i had wasn't too heavy----like 300 lbs of so of fencing material (gotta keep the rabbits out?), so i was able to lower it on the liftgate and move it to where they wanted.

Did any of them offer or try to help? Nope; They just sat there eating their salads in their little outdoor gathering spot---which is kinda rude in a way.

i think they were in awe----because they rarely see or interact with men. So, maybe they kinda didn't know how to react? If a woman made the delivery, would they have been more willing to help?

i think lesbians are pretty much like most women. They just prefer to be with other women.

i will list guidelines dealing with delivering to women in general in another thread soon.
I can’t wait for the next post on this subject. So excited, I may speed up to 48.

When I worked the city, I had a drink cooler for a bar in a college town. This was the Overnite days when we just dreamed of liftgates. The thing was about 6 foot tall and weighed around #400. I walked in and when my eyes adjusted, I saw pictures on the wall of men, then it hit me, I was delivering a Zima cooler to a bar named Peters Hang Out, culture shock.
I told the Barman what I had, and he told me to bring it in. I told him it was too heavy to move, and he looked at me funny, he clapped his hands and said, "come on ladies, let's help the big tough truck driver get my cooler in here". About 4 came out and they were big! You couldn't have moved them with a bulldozer, Lifted the cooler down, hand trucked it in refused the offer of a drink and got the hell out of there.

When I worked the city, I had a drink cooler for a bar in a college town. This was the Overnite days when we just dreamed of liftgates. The thing was about 6 foot tall and weighed around #400. I walked in and when my eyes adjusted, I saw pictures on the wall of men, then it hit me, I was delivering a Zima cooler to a bar named Peters Hang Out, culture shock.
I told the Barman what I had, and he told me to bring it in. I told him it was too heavy to move, and he looked at me funny, he clapped his hands and said, "come on ladies, let's help the big tough truck driver get my cooler in here". About 4 came out and they were big! You couldn't have moved them with a bulldozer, Lifted the cooler down, hand trucked it in refused the offer of a drink and got the hell out of there.

Long time ago during Maislin days another driver and I arrived at Montreal in late morning. We knew we were going to have a long layover so I suggested going downtown to hit a couple of pubs and then have dinner. We walked past a place that seemed lively with music playing and decided to check it out. It was mid-day in July and was especially bright outside and so when we walked in to the darker interior of the place we couldn't see all that well. There were people dancing and having a good time and when we ponied up to the bar and were about to order drinks our eyesight finally returned to normal and we realized all the people dancing were guys! Needless to say we left quickly and my Maislin buddy had more than a few choice words for me for suggesting that particular place. It took a while for me to convince him I was just as shocked as he was when we realized what was going on there (not that there's anything wrong with that as Jerry would say).

Long time ago during Maislin days another driver and I arrived at Montreal in late morning. We knew we were going to have a long layover so I suggested going downtown to hit a couple of pubs and then have dinner. We walked past a place that seemed lively with music playing and decided to check it out. It was mid-day in July and was especially bright outside and so when we walked in to the darker interior of the place we couldn't see all that well. There were people dancing and having a good time and when we ponied up to the bar and were about to order drinks our eyesight finally returned to normal and we realized all the people dancing were guys! Needless to say we left quickly and my Maislin buddy had more than a few choice words for me for suggesting that particular place. It took a while for me to convince him I was just as shocked as he was when we realized what was going on there (not that there's anything wrong with that as Jerry would say).
So where did you guys go for your second date. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

By not “taking in meat”, isn’t that the point of being a lesbian???

According to some study performed by somebody at some point in time, that can not be referenced, lesbians are more likely to eat salad and die from protein deficiency.

They're a strange bunch. They'll eat the synthetic "beyond meat", but will reject the organic natural meat, that's actually better for them.

Peters Hang Out.......................:lmao::2437:

without one phone number ?