Off-Topic Lesbians are to be put in the general category of women as far as deliveries:

i recently delivered to a lesbian commune/carrot farm (and yes, i have just realized the irony and dirty connotations of that......).

1) We tend to want to stereotype lesbians as being "masculine," but in reality, very few, probably 10% are like that. Irregardless, today's "man" with the exception of hispanic or Amish, doesn't want to do any work anyways, so even IF most lesbians were "butch" they probably wouldn't want to help unload anyways?

2) Fortunately, what i had wasn't too heavy----like 300 lbs of so of fencing material (gotta keep the rabbits out?), so i was able to lower it on the liftgate and move it to where they wanted.

Did any of them offer or try to help? Nope; They just sat there eating their salads in their little outdoor gathering spot---which is kinda rude in a way.

i think they were in awe----because they rarely see or interact with men. So, maybe they kinda didn't know how to react? If a woman made the delivery, would they have been more willing to help?

i think lesbians are pretty much like most women. They just prefer to be with other women.

i will list guidelines dealing with delivering to women in general in another thread soon.
I wonder if they sell glazed carrots at the lesbian farm, asking for a friend ;-)

They didn't help because they're weak ... Lack of protein. That's what happens when they eat salad instead of taking in meat and swear off milk. It's science.

i'm not sure if salads sap strength. i'm sure they were eating their vegetables too. i don't have time to do research right now, but what salads do, DO----is keep 'em skinny.

That's another stereotype we like to put on our "L sisters;" That they're all "round," when again probably 10%. No different than other non-L woman; If they like to eat, they'll get round.......

I take it ”simping” wasn’t involved this time??….:17142:

Not really, but it was headed that way; They only wanted it put a few feet from the liftgate.

Trust me, as far as making deliveries, lesbians are just like any other woman. And the short story is that if you deliver to women, YOU'RE going to be the one moving the freight. Let's just keep it real.

Now, if you want to go 1000% by the book, then i guess you can say, "sorry, curbside delivery only......."

i will post my guidelines for delivering to women when there is time.

Last edited:
Not really, but it was headed that way; They only wanted it put a few feet from the liftgate.

Trust me, as far as making deliveries, lesbians are just like any other woman. And the short story is that if you deliver to women, YOU'RE going to be the one moving the freight. Let's just keep it real.

Now, if you want to go 1000% by the book, then i guess you can say, "sorry, curbside delivery only......."

i will post my guidelines f I can't wait for that post this suspense is killing me.or delivering to women when there is time.

i will post my guidelines for delivering to women when there is time.
Don't be surprised if no one is interested in your guidelines...

Now go hook a set.