SEFL | Let ban mike jones234

NO i have had problems with him and i am sure he has problems with me but if every body thinks a like then no need for this board. but i don't have to work with him hehehehe jk

NO i have had problems with him and i am sure he has problems with me but if every body thinks a like then no need for this board. but i don't have to work with him hehehehe jk

jack knife i dont have problems with you or anyone else. If we all thought the same, then this website wouldnt be here and we would all live in a perfect world. Rooster I would like to know why I should be banned,?

Riot Control Officer checking in.
All clear! Situation appears neutralized.
Riot Control Officer checking out.

mike jones

i like hearing from mike jones. even if you do not agree with him it is refreshing to hear other points of view. part of southeasterns "charm" is how they do like different points of view. some people are never happy and some people are cheerleaders, but you can take a little bit of something from each.

with over 15,000 members and only a handful of posters I would say banning Mike is a bad move. He is OK actually.

Why would any one want to ban a poster for speaking their opinion? Rooster, if you do not agree with mikejones234 then tell us why and offer the rest of us a valid, lucid , and pertinent observation on what and why you disagree with this poster's opinion? To remove this poster's opinion because you have a personal vendetta with them is not fair to the rest of us. Knowledge gained from unlikely sources is just as valuable as if it were gained through legitimate channels. The more people you listen to , the more information you can obtain and decode as fact and or fiction in order to determine your stance on any given subject. Rooster , your stance on MIKEJONES234 appears to be ignorant and mislead. PLEASE RECONSIDER YOUR POSITION.

if you don't like what mikejones has to say then you shouldn't be a member of this bboard!!!!! This is america ...Freedom of speech, i talk about things at my term that alot of other guys are afraid to talk about like UNIONS....and...ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ supervisors....and FAVORITISM.....etc, we need more guys like Mikejones to speek up. Southeastern has alot of crybabys, and not enough guys actually willing to speak up to the boss when it counts example our stupid IQ meetings....

we were going into a meeting this am, before the meeting, a few drivers were fired up and ready to speak there minds, i kept telling them save it for the meeting, we got in the meeting, this guys didnt say a word, they just sit there and listen to the tm, say how we are doing to be a harder rotation now, which i dont understand if seems like the drivers that are working that day, are working there tails off while there are loads of drivers at the house. SEFL could do better at working us, it seems to be a mind game. We need more drivers at this company to speak up. Don't get me wrong, SEFL has great Christian Morals, I've meet Tobin several times, and he is probably one of the nicest person I've ever meet. Sometimes I wonder if he is aware of what is taking place.

I agree MikeJones234, I've often said if Tobin knew what was going on on the local level at some terminals he'd crap a brick

Ban Mike

Seems to be very negative and not to happy with southeastern. Why do you work for Souteastern? I just joined and have read over several of your comments and get the feeling you don't like working for SEFL. Find another job were you make less money,poor benifits and get laid-off and then maybe you'll be happy!:TR10driving03:

Seems to be very negative and not to happy with southeastern. Why do you work for Souteastern? I just joined and have read over several of your comments and get the feeling you don't like working for SEFL. Find another job were you make less money,poor benifits and get laid-off and then maybe you'll be happy!:TR10driving03:

Gee whiz dude, thats a real nice first post, seems you are here to make friends...:chairshot:

who do you work for

I work for Southeastern Freight Lines and have for over 20 years proud of it. No matter were you go,who you work for, there will be problems and issues but not everyday. Got to look for the positive things! This company is working hard and going out of its way to keep us working. Sure I get rotated off, cut miles and dont like seeing other companies pull our trailers but SEFL is working for me and others to find ways to keep us working. Lot easier for them to say cut 10% of the work force but they don't.