Estes | Lets run and post on the G I forum

jimdowning

TB Lurker
Credits
So do to the fact there is a lot of people who are not anti Estes some people are posting on the old G I forum.
MTH you can not call out the people you have a problem with?
I guess I should bitc* and complain all the time about Estes and tell people not to work for Estes while I still am. Then maybe I would fit in, NO F ING WAY.

So do to the fact there is a lot of people who are not anti Estes some people are posting on the old G I forum.
MTH you can not call out the people you have a problem with?
I guess I should bitc* and complain all the time about Estes and tell people not to work for Estes while I still am. Then maybe I would fit in, NO F ING WAY.
All I can say is, can...you...taste...the...bait!

i dont recall seeing one lie posted on this forum, there might be some opinions that i do not agree with. but i also dont think anybody has lied at all. you may call it hiding behind a screen name, i say its having a name that gives me the freedom to say whatever i want. because this company has changed ALOT who knows what the future may hold. and what could and could not get you into trouble.

when they change something that affects your pocket or home time you will be singing a new song. i know i know......if you dont like it you wont be here.

when they change something that affects your pocket or home time you will be singing a new song. i know i know......if you dont like it you wont be here.

Actually Estes has cut my pay, and I am still here.
Estes has cut my home time, and I am still here.
Go read my other response to you and the minions that way I do not have to reply twice.

it is so nice to haer for someone other than me try to talk common sence ( i however do a poor job of it :D ) thanx for comming along and posting :D

it is so nice to haer for someone other than me try to talk common sence ( i however do a poor job of it :D ) thanx for comming along and posting :D

There are alot of people who come in here and do not post because the negative is the majority.

I dont really think that is the case. I have read several other posts besides ours that are the silent majority.

Actually Estes has cut my pay, and I am still here.
Estes has cut my home time, and I am still here.
Go read my other response to you and the minions that way I do not have to reply twice.

ok then, if this has happened to you while you see other companies grow and prosper while we are slower than we have ever been, while drivers from other companies have much better pay/benifits/home time. then i will not bother you with my post. good luck to you and good day sir.

ok then, if this has happened to you while you see other companies grow and prosper while we are slower than we have ever been, while drivers from other companies have much better pay/benifits/home time. then i will not bother you with my post. good luck to you and good day sir.

As always you will not answer any questions.
So once again what lie?
If your not willing to back up your posts I will make up your answers for you.
And this is not the first time you wouldnt answer a question.
I guess you do not know we lost our biggest account. It will take an account with that much volume to put our levels back where it was. That might not happen.
No matter how you look at it we have grown. Estes buying G I was a huge purchase. I guess you didnt know that either.

As always you will not answer any questions.
So once again what lie?
If your not willing to back up your posts I will make up your answers for you.
And this is not the first time you wouldnt answer a question.
I guess you do not know we lost our biggest account. It will take an account with that much volume to put our levels back where it was. That might not happen.
No matter how you look at it we have grown. Estes buying G I was a huge purchase. I guess you didnt know that either.

yes in fact i did answer your question, you are just slow and dont get it.

i said yes there was alot of *****ing and complaing but there hasnt been a single lie from anybody.

we did lose our biggest account, you talking home depot? lol i haul more of that than i ever did.

yes it was a big purchase back in 2001

Gentlemen, Please tone it down a little. This is just an internet message board. We're here to have fun and relax, not get ourselves all wound up and upset.

Take a deep breath and remember that the guy you are responding to might actually be the guy you have coffee with every day or go fishing with on weekends without even knowing it.

We've all got opinions and are free to express them but lets just do it in a friendly manner. If you really feel that you must beat each other up, please do it through PM so we don't all have to read it.

Thank You.

CFer

I just cooled my heels in the arm pit of the system, Baltimore ,for 19 hours .Was so freaking pissed I could not see straight ,after battling holiday traffic and 3 short hooks. I went out for a short drive down US 1 and found about 20 OTR trucks lined up at Unilever waiting to unload .Then I remembered that we are here to make a profit for a company so we can get paid more than .40 CPM . Call me a a** smootcher but do any of you remember doing grocery warehouses and getting screwed by the lumpers? I will keep an eye out for a better gig, but this company is FAR from screwing anyone. Some of you have gravy runs and have forgotten what it is like do hard runs. Stop whining.

I just cooled my heels in the arm pit of the system, Baltimore ,for 19 hours .Was so freaking pissed I could not see straight ,after battling holiday traffic and 3 short hooks. I went out for a short drive down US 1 and found about 20 OTR trucks lined up at Unilever waiting to unload .Then I remembered that we are here to make a profit for a company so we can get paid more than .40 CPM . Call me a a** smootcher but do any of you remember doing grocery warehouses and getting screwed by the lumpers? I will keep an eye out for a better gig, but this company is FAR from screwing anyone. Some of you have gravy runs and have forgotten what it is like do hard runs. Stop whining.
Depends on your run don't it? I guess if we all had the exact same situation and all had great mileage, no cut, got paid to do my job runs, none of us would be on here talking about the problems we would like to see addressed.

Depends on your run don't it? I guess if we all had the exact same situation and all had great mileage, no cut, got paid to do my job runs, none of us would be on here talking about the problems we would like to see addressed.

I get great mileage 2800+ but I get sh** runs doing extra board, more than my fair share of going to Long Island , Brooklyn, etc. Guess its your perspective of things.

i dont recall seeing one lie posted on this forum, there might be some opinions that i do not agree with. but i also dont think anybody has lied at all. you may call it hiding behind a screen name, i say its having a name that gives me the freedom to say whatever i want. because this company has changed ALOT who knows what the future may hold. and what could and could not get you into trouble.

Freeze i appologize. I read this eather at night or early morning. I thought you where saying I called someone a lier. I read it out of context and appologize only for this.
Sometimes I can be a dumb as*.
Also I posted this after I responded to PM