Holland | Lets Stop this Now

willyculb1

TB Lurker
Credits
:wtflol:Its time to put a stop to the give backs .VOTE NO !!!!! or in six months yrc will want something else .Good ole Tyson and Jimmy are not backing us the way they should . we are on our own.........

Who do you work for ? Why are you posting the same thing in different forums . Since your so worried about the Non-Union people as you posted here
grow a backbone , stick together for once . the nonunions will suffer and fall right behind us with more cut as they did before .VOTE NO !!!!!!!!!!!
I ask you again who do you work for ?

and im not so worried about the nonunion . i realize who you are but dont try to twist the meanings of my threads. i am a old member of trucking boards and have just recently returned . my forums should only be yrc holland and new penn...........

Maybe you should take a break and think before posting :biglaugh: Your not helping yourself with words like " and im not so worried about the nonunion " and also " the nonunions will suffer " those are your words uncut directly from your post . Below are your original post unedited . Have a good night !

and im not so worried about the nonunion . i realize who you are but dont try to twist the meanings of my threads. i am a old member of trucking boards and have just recently returned . my forums should only be yrc holland and new penn...........

grow a backbone , stick together for once . the nonunions will suffer and fall right behind us with more cut as they did before .VOTE NO !!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the warm welcome back , try not to read so far into it . have a good night as well..............................

Unioun and Yrc can go to Hell ( local #705 member )

they are all *****s and they are trying to PIMP us so to hell with them I have a lot of chains and locks so close this dive and let them pound sand up there kester !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!