Yellow | Letter from the I.B.T.

Well,
So much for opening the contract and renegotiating a new one!

Personally I feel this puts us in a weaker position.
What do the rest of you think?
MOU or new contract?

Well,
So much for opening the contract and renegotiating a new one!

Personally I feel this puts us in a weaker position.
What do the rest of you think?
MOU or new contract?

I have no skin in the game but I would say new contract, because correct me if I'm wrong but there is no vote on an mou. Right?

I wouldn't be surprised if they were after more vacation off of the rest of the guys and cameras in the trucks, just like they gave to ABF. OO yea, and the right to discharge for stealing time without defining what it is.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were after more vacation off of the rest of the guys and cameras in the trucks, just like they gave to ABF. OO yea, and the right to discharge for stealing time without defining what it is.

They are broke only thing they can afford is a polaroid..

Don't really give a $hit until the facts come out. I only cry and get emotional after too many drinks. I will vote for what is best for my family,brothers and sisters. Devils Lake is calling.

I believe to the best of my knowledge, a MOU doesn't need a vote. But if they wanna change language in a MOU or NMFA,it must be voted on.

I want to see a vote by every one of the locals. I want proof that there is a majority of locals that want to open up the MOU's. If Johnson's lips are moving you can bet HE'S LYING. HE F'd US LAST TIME AND HE'S DOING IT AGAIN. DON'T LET THE TEXAS TURN COAT F US AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't trust the international to represent us under the best of circumstances. Look what they did to ABF.

I wouldn't trust the international to represent us under the best of circumstances. Look what they did to ABF.
The only reason abf bros got was because of u chicken ***** at yrc on the three time u gave back....yrc bros should be ashamed for calling them selfs teamsters.why vote on anything u should just give everything back....no balls

:17:
The only reason abf bros got was because of u chicken ***** at yrc on the three time u gave back....yrc bros should be ashamed for calling them selfs teamsters.why vote on anything u should just give everything back....no balls

You voted it in. You were warned. Now it's Our fault you had no balls? You better go back on your board and cry your own river. We didn't vote to give your money away. You ******* did.:17:

P.U .s .s y......... get the hint? Yes my mom can read this, or my sister, my daughter or granddaughter Jeff

Listen up "BOY", you're talking out of your a$$. Your obviously not up to speed on the two COMPLETELY different situations. And I'm not gonna hold your hand and walk you through it. So kick rocks DONKEY! I'm more of a Teamster on a three day weekend then you will ever be in your entire life.

309 YRC Chicago

Chicken **** yes men are us at YRC
And we will prove that once again this time around.

Last edited by a moderator: