Politics | Letter Surfaces of Obama Foundation Admitting in 2018 They Keep Classified Documents in Unsecured Storage at Furniture Warehouse

SuperCourse

Loyal Subject Of The GREAT MAGA KING
Hoffman Estates” is a previously abandoned Chicago area Sears furniture warehouse. The Obama Foundation leased, then re-upped the lease, to use the facility to store all the paper documents from the Obama administration

Contrast against the DOJ-NSD legal position about classified records held in the secure facility of Mar-a-Lago, a 2018 letter {Obama.org pdf here} from the Obama Foundation to the NARA is an example of the two-tiered selective justice system. Within the 2018 letter the Obama team admit to storing both “classified and unclassified” documents at the warehouse

Obama-records-storage-1.md.jpg

Anything goes when it's a democrat.

SuperCourse

Loyal Subject Of The GREAT MAGA KING

Obama Foundation Held (and Maybe Still Holds) Classified Documents in an Unsecured Furniture Warehouse but FBI Doesn’t Care​

The FBI raided President Trump’s home in Mar-a-Lago in August. This corrupt gang under Biden AG Merrick Garland claimed they were after classified documents. It was also reported that the FBI was after nuclear-related documents but that was a lie. Biden’s White House claimed they didn’t know about it. This was also a lie.

The documents at President Trump’s home were maintained under lock and key as recommended by the FBI. But the FBI still raided the President’s home to steal these documents.

Now we find out that former President Obama still maintains classified documents from his administration at a former Sears warehouse.

Jaloc

McConnell and McCarthy remain silent say nothing do nothing bunch of feckless cowards.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
That would be a problem
if it were Trump

if you havent figured it out yet and there are a lot that havent, there are two standards

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
Just like with the :horseshit:impeachment charges against Trump and the Repubes doing nothing in retaliation, the Mar a logo raid will also go un-retaliated against. If the Repubes had any sack, they'd file for impeachment against Biden within the first ten seconds of them getting control of the House and Senate in 2023, but they won't. A FBI raid on Obama's mansion should be the second move, just after the impeachment charges against Biden are filed.
I know, some people on the right don't want to go down that tit for tat road and want to take the high road, but that mentality is exactly why the Dems keep doing what their doing. They're never burned by their own hypocrisy and double standards, and I blame the Repubes for allowing it.

vongrimmenstein

I stand for our flag, & kneel for the fallen
Just like with the :horseshit:impeachment charges against Trump and the Repubes doing nothing in retaliation, the Mar a logo raid will also go un-retaliated against. If the Repubes had any sack, they'd file for impeachment against Biden within the first ten seconds of them getting control of the House and Senate in 2023, but they won't. A FBI raid on Obama's mansion should be the second move, just after the impeachment charges against Biden are filed.
I know, some people on the right don't want to go down that tit for tat road and want to take the high road, but that mentality is exactly why the Dems keep doing what their doing. They're never burned by their own hypocrisy and double standards, and I blame the Repubes for allowing it.
I am in total agreement. Until the heat is applied to the democrats, they will not leave the kitchen. von.

Bob Rumson

Hoffman Estates” is a previously abandoned Chicago area Sears furniture warehouse. The Obama Foundation leased, then re-upped the lease, to use the facility to store all the paper documents from the Obama administration

Contrast against the DOJ-NSD legal position about classified records held in the secure facility of Mar-a-Lago, a 2018 letter {Obama.org pdf here} from the Obama Foundation to the NARA is an example of the two-tiered selective justice system. Within the 2018 letter the Obama team admit to storing both “classified and unclassified” documents at the warehouse

Obama-records-storage-1.md.jpg

Anything goes when it's a democrat.

FBI won’t go guns blazing like they did at Maralogo cuz they’ll be exposed.

From news source

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock