SEFL | LH Quitting Sefl

LTLIndentured

TB Veteran
Credits
LH runs are being moved to P&D classification. 5 LH drivers just quit in WAT. The dedicated runs that senior drivers were waiting to open up just went to the city side. Is this happening at your terminals also?

I have read your posts for several years and have agreed with you on some and disagreed on others. But you seem to be going off the deep end with your posts the last two days. I think Robo is right that you really do like to try and create drama. i bet you dont even believe your LH post.

actually I heard that all of the LH runs were going to the final mile drivers cuz they make less money!

Although I have never worked for SEFL, this reminds me of the time I worked at Dayton Freight. When the first daytime LH runs the company had, were out of Louisville, the terminal had a driver meeting to clarify what was going to happen. The daytime LH runs would go to the LH board, not P&D. Several P&D drivers claimed since the runs were a daytime run, they rightfully should go to drivers hired to work during the daylight hours, LH drivers were hired to drive at night, and were not hired to drive during the daytime. Corporate said LH runs are conducted by LH drivers, period. Several P&D drivers quit on the spot, walked out, never came back.

Although I have never worked for SEFL, this reminds me of the time I worked at Dayton Freight. When the first daytime LH runs the company had, were out of Louisville, the terminal had a driver meeting to clarify what was going to happen. The daytime LH runs would go to the LH board, not P&D. Several P&D drivers claimed since the runs were a daytime run, they rightfully should go to drivers hired to work during the daylight hours, LH drivers were hired to drive at night, and were not hired to drive during the daytime. Corporate said LH runs are conducted by LH drivers, period. Several P&D drivers quit on the spot, walked out, never came back.
Wowsers at the P and D guys whom quit, kinda weird mentality but to each their own

Out of ltl. Tanker. Pay just as good. Better bennies. Less stress. No favoritism so far. Sefl is eat up with favoritism. If we had taken a union vote Would’ve said yes just to get work rules
I got out of ltl about 8 years ago. I have been at First Fleet the whole 8 years hauling groceries direct to Kroger stores.
Best move I ever made no stress not much aggravation. Twice the money I made in ltl. No regrets at all about leaving. Congratulations driver