SAIA | life in florida.

linedrver

TB Lurker
Credits
I was just thinking about transfering to jax (if possible) anybody care to give me a run down on what it's like running out of jax and life in general in fla.

What exactly do you want to know? It's Florida Home of Walt Disney World The Oldest City in U S of A St Augustine Hot & Humid better have A/C you'll need it. Ask away Driver

Well considering you will be around the worst 3 employees Terminal mgr, assistant mgr, and HR beotch. Life is grand. The drivers for the most part or good. Same as anywhere else whinnies and workers gossipers and etc..... But the first 3 that I pointed out or the worst just remember to pull the knife out of your back at shift end and plenty of vaseline.

kife in back

Well I having been knifed in the back by any of the 3 people mentioned so I can't say anything bad about them. Only 2 of them have aggravated me but never knifed me in my back. My experience here has been great minus a couple of drivers being non professional. But that's my outlook.

And this is a correction : It should read" haven't been " knifed in the back. My auto correct changed it to having. Thanks

Knifed stabbed you name it not all things are as they seem always remember that and good luck to all.....................

I have quite a few neighbors here in Georgia that used to live in Florida. The only thing they mention is the heat, humidity, bugs and the few jobs. They liked everything else. I spend a lot of time there with Estes and I love it in J ville