XPO | Life Is Great After Conway

Status
Not open for further replies.

fisherman XJA

TB Lurker
Credits
To all my friends back at conway, LIFE IS GREAT !!!! I enjoy watching my 3 boys grow up, I enjoy fishing as a true FISHERMAN should, and of course when it snows like HECK it's a beautiful thing to see thru the window on my warm livingroom. no more BS from the COMMUNIST CENTRAL EXPRESS and life is just GREAT !!!! MY pucket is still half full of WALLEYE !! WHOOP WHOOP !!! The only thing I can honestly say is I miss all the friends I made along the way !!! :Rulz:

ah come-on cheese...
I know better...
what could be better than spending all day throwing tires at goodyear?
Now that was a company then, we worked our tails off but did it together and all had a sense of accomplishment.

Be good brother!

To all my friends back at conway, LIFE IS GREAT !!!! I enjoy watching my 3 boys grow up, I enjoy fishing as a true FISHERMAN should, and of course when it snows like HECK it's a beautiful thing to see thru the window on my warm livingroom. no more BS from the COMMUNIST CENTRAL EXPRESS and life is just GREAT !!!! MY pucket is still half full of WALLEYE !! WHOOP WHOOP !!! The only thing I can honestly say is I miss all the friends I made along the way !!! :Rulz:

Aahhhh...walleye fishing...striped bass, cat fish, muskies...you ever eat the gill sockets out of the walleye?

Just the fact that you threw in "Communist" made me discount ANY other information in your post. Nice to see you're happy elsewhere, too bad you couldn't be dignified about it.

Just the fact that you threw in "Communist" made me discount ANY other information in your post. Nice to see you're happy elsewhere, too bad you couldn't be dignified about it.
He's not going to see anything you post. This thread is over a year old. The Ft. Worth driver dug it up. And who knows why.

Status
Not open for further replies.