ABF | Light duty program at ABF.

Thanks for all the replies. Just in the early stages of this whole injury. Blew my left knee out on Sept 7th . Surgery in next 2 weeks too repair/reconstruct.
Do your rehab with the physical therapist religiously & on your own at home. I blew my left knee out when I was 28 & I'm not going to lie to YOU, you have work to recover. I bought a exercise bike & forced myself to ride it. PT said determination is the key to recovery. My prayers are yours friend & for your family.

Last edited:
Do your rehab with the physical therapist religiously & on your own at home. I blew my left knee out when I was 28 & I'm not going to lie to YOU, you have work to recover. I bought a exercise bike & forced myself to ride it. PT said determination is the key to recovery. My prayers are yours friend & for your family.
Was the bike 102 wide? So it would not tip over?

Thanks for all the replies. Just in the early stages of this whole injury. Blew my left knee out on Sept 7th . Surgery in next 2 weeks too repair/reconstruct.
Do you have enough time in for a disability pension? I would try to retire if I was you I know 2 road drivers who retired of disability for their right knees one got $250K and the other $300k but IN worker comp laws sucks not like IL.

Yes. Physical therapy is gonna be rough. I mean. Its your knee. It was already the worst pain in my life when the patella ruptured and knee cap went into the quad. But getting flexibility back is gonna hurt for sure. Thanks for the prayers. God bless

Yes. Physical therapy is gonna be rough. I mean. Its your knee. It was already the worst pain in my life when the patella ruptured and knee cap went into the quad. But getting flexibility back is gonna hurt for sure. Thanks for the prayers. God bless
Did you call that Attorney?

They put race horses in a Whirlpool for a reason. I suggested to my knee doctor to walk a pool instead of walking at treadmill pounding my joints every time he approved and I never looked back best therapy in the world for any surgery is to walk in pool

Please call brother the company doesn't have your best interests will minimize treatment costs and no settlement.
Good advice. In my experience when the Company Doctor milks all he can from the system, therapy, visits, etc. he declares you MMI, maximum medical improvement, and cuts you loose.
Exercise your right to a second opinion and get professional advice. Best of luck.....