Holland | Lincoln Terminal Manager

rtm457

TB Lurker
Credits
Can anyone tell me if Jody is still the Terminal Manager at Lincoln? Heard she was in trouble out there. Just wondering.

I was told that she is stiil there and having major trouble. LI lost some road bids and the dock is said to be a mess. Big shots have been there trying to straighten things up but no word this week on any progress.

I can see why things are a mess. If she busted her way into Lincoln like she did in Columbus no one will work for her. She'll get what she deserves: a one way ticket out the door.:duh: :duh:

As of this week she is still there. One of the bigest reasons it's all a mess is because she wants to make changes to something that was working very well. Big Shots from Holland and the regional manager have all been there scratching there heads wonderig why and what can they do to fix this major problem!

I don't get it either. They tried all those changes in Memphis the last three years. The result was three new terminal managers. The new TM seems to be going back to what made Holland one the most respected carrier's in Memphis. I always thought LI was a very profitable terminal. They say in our industry there is a shortage of quality drivers. I would say there is a even greater shortage of experienced dispatchers and operational type manager's. GRIZZ

it seems when something works well they always try to change it:duh: . maybe it's to justify their jobs or something?