ADuiePyle | Line Haul

Eagles fan

TB Lurker
Credits
Does Pyle have any line haul runs that are paid by the mile?? Of so how much per mile..do you get fuel pay..delay pay or any hourly pay when the wheels aren't turning
I have a friend running line haul out of Jersey and he keeps hearing rumors that some drivers get milage

The only l/h drivers I am aware of that get mileage are the ones doing the Southeastern run out of York. Think there are 6 guys. Basically a flat rate. I am told outside of wait time for the Southeast driver nothing varies

It is still a ways off. Having a roundtable meeting at the end of November about it. Lets see what happens
Why would anybody in their right mind wish for mileage pay. I work with pups maybe 53 vans is a different ballgame my peoplenet columns run even by the time i finish all free

Opening up can of worms!
Not a can of worms 4 of my buddies work out of streetsboro I probably know more about it than you? Like they want there freight back instead of sitting on the side of the road for30 minutes waiting to make the run time plus all the guys boning them for every minute plus some

Ok got it.. sounds like you know more than me!
Not a can of worms 4 of my buddies work out of streetsboro I probably know more about it than you? Like they want there freight back instead of sitting on the side of the road for30 minutes waiting to make the run time plus all the guys boning them for every minute plus some

Last edited:
Please relay to your buds in Streets it is OK to arrive early

If they went to a break operation the tune would change real fast

I'm telling you wait and see believe what you want not an argument we will talk in January
I watched the video. Also have spoken with John L, Bill G, and Duie recently and in the past six months. Something is going to change.To many guys abusing the system. They are already updating the mileages on the run between terminals. My guess after that will be to tighten up the times. At the minimum