FedEx Freight | Linehaul Dallas

roadhound

TB Lurker
Credits
Can anybody tell me what I can expect as a new hire in Dallas for linehaul. How much dock time what runs available etc. Thanks!

Can anybody tell me what I can expect as a new hire in Dallas for linehaul. How much dock time what runs available etc. Thanks!
At the big hub?
There is a good chance you're looking at a SOLID DECADE of dock work before you see a route/run. You may get some randok, trickle down scraps, but nothing within a mile of consistency. Personally, unless you have some deep desire to get in the long line of seniority I'd find an outlining location to apply at. North Dallas is growing, and there will be more opportunities there.

At the big hub?
There is a good chance you're looking at a SOLID DECADE of dock work before you see a route/run. You may get some randok, trickle down scraps, but nothing within a mile of consistency. Personally, unless you have some deep desire to get in the long line of seniority I'd find an outlining location to apply at. North Dallas is growing, and there will be more opportunities there.
Thanks for the input appreciate it!