ODFL | Linehaul Hooks/drops

I wasn't being serious

Your bossman said it was covered under the Hummingbird Article, Statute Of Limitations.
All other claims must be submitted East of the Mississippi with wind from the Southwest at no more than 23 knts.
no later than 23 hrs past a full Moon on Fri the 13th.
If you have other questions, please contact Patel and Associates LLC of Cedar Rapids.

Your bossman said it was covered under the Hummingbird Article, Statute Of Limitations.
All other claims must be submitted East of the Mississippi with wind from the Southwest at no more than 23 knts.
no later than 23 hrs past a full Moon on Fri the 13th.
If you have other questions, please contact Patel and Associates LLC of Cedar Rapids.
Don't forget the urine and stool samples must be submitted as well

Don't get your hopes up. I asked my TM about back pay on accessories because I was never trained in line haul. For 6 months I was doing 2 and 2 instead of 4 and 4. If you figure on the minimum 2 sets hooked and dropped a shift, 5 shifts a week, my back pay would be $1,920. This doesn't include extra shifts I picked up, or extra stops I made. The response I got was basically wouldn't happen because the time it would take for someone to go back and add it all up. Funny how I was able to calculate a minimum in a matter of minutes. That's a lot of money I'm out because someone threw me to the wolves without proper training/information. I'm a little salty about it.

Call corp directly. When operator answers ask for payroll. If they don't answer leave a message. Explain, see if it's possible and go from there. Ask for HR or VP of linehaul if need be, it's OD's poor excuse for training as part of issue and you are owed that money. Open door policy, as long as you are calm and respectful on the phone, feel free to make some calls.

Call corp directly. When operator answers ask for payroll. If they don't answer leave a message. Explain, see if it's possible and go from there. Ask for HR or VP of linehaul if need be, it's OD's poor excuse for training as part of issue and you are owed that money. Open door policy, as long as you are calm and respectful on the phone, feel free to make some calls.

Waiting for my term papers! Lol

I don't blame OD. This whole industry is a 'sink or swim' approach after a 10 cent tour. I started city and was trained. Nothing about line haul was covered at that point. Then in January, the bottom 3 guys were let go, and later like another 2. Nit sure about the last 2 guys but the first 3 guys were given the option to transfer and help another barn in desperate need. I was the only one to transfer down until they could bring me back. 66 mile commute from my house one way. To make it worth it I jumped into line haul and I wanted to switch anyways. I ran a few runs as a city guy when we had hot freight but when I went line is was just... on you go. I ran line before with R+L so its was whatever. Anyways... not upset. It is what it is. They were down 3 line drivers and needed help ASAP.