Holland | Linehaul Layoffs

AhA!!!
Usf-Indy. Were you at the meeting?
The big "Z" specifically said the hams were on for christmas. He commented on the hat that I was wearing, noticing that it was a Holland birthday present. I said I was wondering if we would still get them and he said "I would never mess with the birthday present or the hams either"

Boilerpeddle said:
AhA!!!
Usf-Indy. Were you at the meeting?
The big "Z" specifically said the hams were on for christmas. He commented on the hat that I was wearing, noticing that it was a Holland birthday present. I said I was wondering if we would still get them and he said "I would never mess with the birthday present or the hams either"
Is this the same big "Z" that told us at YELLOW there would never be sleepers running east of the MISSISSIPPI ?:hysterical: :biglaugh: :smilies-19296:

Today's rumor is that 150+ drivers are going to be laid off this weekend (Friday). I hope it's not true but men from all over the system are saying the same thing?:wounded1:

Benny Hill said:
Today's rumor is that 150+ drivers are going to be laid off this weekend (Friday). I hope it's not true but men from all over the system are saying the same thing?:wounded1:
False alarm, nothing happened.