Linehaul out of the San Antonio terminal

bentstrider83

TB Lurker
Credits
How are the days off? Pay? What all does the job entail apart from hauling sets between Pt.A/Pt.B?
I'm specifically trying to find a way to get Weds/Thurs nights off. I figure while I wait to see what happens with Old Dominion in Albuquerque, go ahead and put some apps into some other, desirable locations as well.

How are the days off? Pay? What all does the job entail apart from hauling sets between Pt.A/Pt.B?
I'm specifically trying to find a way to get Weds/Thurs nights off. I figure while I wait to see what happens with Old Dominion in Albuquerque, go ahead and put some apps into some other, desirable locations as well.
With the current storm, don't worry about nights off. Just hope your terminal is still there or not under 20 feet of water. von.

With the current storm, don't worry about nights off. Just hope your terminal is still there or not under 20 feet of water. von.

With the FEMA responses of last decade, it's probably better to stick to CO and NM where I'm currently at now. But at the same time, still looking at getting out of this joke of a hauling I'm doing right now. $65/load-out that usually takes 3-4 hours at a time due to pump time+distance!?!?!
F that.