Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app you can install from your mobile browser.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Linehaul pay ODFL

the5tolls

Wait till 2024....we'll show em!
Just remember they will fire you on the spot if you screw up and no one will be there to help you get your job back.

Just remember they will fire you on the spot if you screw up and no one will be there to help you get your job back.
The company has no problem with my work ethic. Linehaul drivers are model employees. They get paid to make miles. As long as the tires and brakes are maintained, the company will have little trouble with me.

the5tolls

Wait till 2024....we'll show em!
The company has no problem with my work ethic. Linehaul drivers are model employees. They get paid to make miles. As long as the tires and brakes are maintained, the company will have little trouble with me.
That reminds me of what a Holland driver was telling me on the van ride to the motel 6 or 8 months ago. He was out of the Knoxville area and made one mistake.

ebark63

If you get fired at OD you screwed up real bad and lied about it. Buddy works there, had a few minor incidents and he is still there.