Yellow | Linehaul?

Interesting that it has been voiced, that one would prefer to have had less in wages in lieu of greater contributions to a retirement plan on the brink of default.
I'm not in Central States local 710 Pension fund still over 80% funded.

What exactly happens the day that the pension runs out of money? I am a little unclear on what happens to current contributions? Does the union have to put the money somewhere that is safe at that point like a 401k?

Well then go to UPS but I think they will go to 401scam eventually too since they already cut the pension for non union employees while making Billions in profits Hoffa will let them do it too.
At UPS we have both a 401K and a fully funded pension plan, can you explain what you are trying to say?
As far as Hoffa, he has not done us any favors.

ABF’s Pension will stop the same day YRCW’s does, in less than 5 years.

Because I have been a faithful retiree, I have been trying to make a sweetheart deal with CS to continue paying me after they're broke, so far, I'm not having much luck.
Tried to contact Elwood in the Caymans, he has an unlisted number, so that's out of the question.
Another option, get TB to start a "Go Fund Me Page" for my continued benefits.
Wonder how much advance I can get from Coop?
At present, my life savings ($26) are tied up in YRC stock.
Any suggestions Jimmy? thanks in advance

Because I have been a faithful retiree, I have been trying to make a sweetheart deal with CS to continue paying me after they're broke, so far, I'm not having much luck.
Tried to contact Elwood in the Caymans, he has an unlisted number, so that's out of the question.
Another option, get TB to start a "Go Fund Me Page" for my continued benefits.
Wonder how much advance I can get from Coop?
At present, my life savings ($26) are tied up in YRC stock.
Any suggestions Jimmy? thanks in advance

Didn't you see "The Graduate" in 1967? You should have invested in plastics. :17142:

What exactly happens the day that the pension runs out of money? I am a little unclear on what happens to current contributions? Does the union have to put the money somewhere that is safe at that point like a 401k?
When the pension runs out of money, those that are receiving checks no longer will and those who are hoping to receive checks never will. THE END

At UPS we have both a 401K and a fully funded pension plan, can you explain what you are trying to say?
As far as Hoffa, he has not done us any favors.
Read it again UPS cut the pension for it's non union employees whatever credits they have is vested but now all they get is a 401k contribution. Al I am saying is I have a feeling eventually UPS cut the pension for their Union employees too switch to 401k which I call a scam because I don't know anyone who can actually retire with a 401k.

Read it again UPS cut the pension for it's non union employees whatever credits they have is vested but now all they get is a 401k contribution. Al I am saying is I have a feeling eventually UPS cut the pension for their Union employees too switch to 401k which I call a scam because I don't know anyone who can actually retire with a 401k.
You must not know anyone then. Everyone of my relatives over the age of 65 have retired on a 401k but my great uncle who is a cspf recipient. If you can’t retire on a 401k you’re doing it wrong. Just saying.