Yellow | Linehaul?

And when it runs out, you can put down $10,000 on a mini van , and become an independent Amazon delivery associate.
I have a grannyvan.
But the only shipping I'm going to ever be around ever again is the mailbox,
And that just to drag the bills and the wife's Amazon packages out!
I've seen enough shipping of any kind to last me a....last me the rest of my life.

I get free shipping and returns. I keep em busy having them send me next day junk and sending it back. Immediately. Now that's funny.
I think I'll go order some flossers right now. They send anything next day.
:1036316054:

You must not know anyone then. Everyone of my relatives over the age of 65 have retired on a 401k but my great uncle who is a cspf recipient. If you can’t retire on a 401k you’re doing it wrong. Just saying.
Let me guess they were in upper management and had matching contributions which we don't get?

Read it again UPS cut the pension for it's non union employees whatever credits they have is vested but now all they get is a 401k contribution. Al I am saying is I have a feeling eventually UPS cut the pension for their Union employees too switch to 401k which I call a scam because I don't know anyone who can actually retire with a 401k.
You seem to know much more about the company I work for than me.
I have never heard of a NON Union UPS employee and your comment about the union letting them, I cant say the union has done much for us but I don't see that ever happening.
P.S.
The last time I looked into it our pension was over funded.

Let me guess they were in upper management and had matching contributions which we don't get?
No. Regular working class jobs. A couple at regular trucking companies. Quit acting like it’s not possible to retire unless you’re union. I’m almost 20 years deep and probably never see a dime of my pension money. My non union counterparts are going to lap me because I’m the only one contributing to my foreseeable retirement. Sucks but I live in reality.

No. Regular working class jobs. A couple at regular trucking companies. Quit acting like it’s not possible to retire unless you’re union. I’m almost 20 years deep and probably never see a dime of my pension money. My non union counterparts are going to lap me because I’m the only one contributing to my foreseeable retirement. Sucks but I live in reality.
Unlike that pension you can leave your 401K to who ever you so desire.

You seem to know much more about the company I work for than me.
I have never heard of a NON Union UPS employee and your comment about the union letting them, I cant say the union has done much for us but I don't see that ever happening.
P.S.
The last time I looked into it our pension was over funded.
The non-union company employees in the office and management cmon all they get now is 401k match eventually they will do it to the Union employees too mark my words next contract or the one after.

The non-union company employees in the office and management cmon all they get now is 401k match eventually they will do it to the Union employees too mark my words next contract or the one after.
If what you say is true, where will your pension be in 5 to 10 years?

You never cease to amaze me, I thought you were just a plain old ordinary truck driver.
Now, we discover you're a psychic also.

Start your own savings any way you can.
There will be no pension. So no point in arguing the fact
Can't wait for the company to start a 401 for you.
Do it yourself.. I see so much talk about this and that on pensions and 401's.
Take matters into your own hands and save for yourself. If you haven't started already. Most young guys and women just want insurance and a paycheck.
They are not worried about 20 years from now. They are living check to check now. Ain't nobody ever got rich working for yrc and once your out the door they don't care. So. Quit talking the company should do this or that for us.
They aren't even thinking about it. They are working on consolidation and getting rid of dead weight. They don't give a ::shit:: what happens to you after you retire.
If you make it that far.
Sorry. This may offend some. But cover your own ass. The company sure as hell isn't going to.
Contract is in and they are moving ahead. With NO pension increases. Just like they wanted.
I'm going to check the mailbox. Waiting for Bezos to send my application to deliver packages I've reconsidered my options.
:17142:

Start your own savings any way you can.
There will be no pension. So no point in arguing the fact
Can't wait for the company to start a 401 for you.
Do it yourself.. I see so much talk about this and that on pensions and 401's.
Take matters into your own hands and save for yourself. If you haven't started already. Most young guys and women just want insurance and a paycheck.
They are not worried about 20 years from now. They are living check to check now. Ain't nobody ever got rich working for yrc and once your out the door they don't care. So. Quit talking the company should do this or that for us.
They aren't even thinking about it. They are working on consolidation and getting rid of dead weight. They don't give a :::shit::: what happens to you after you retire.
If you make it that far.
Sorry. This may offend some. But cover your own ass. The company sure as hell isn't going to.
Contract is in and they are moving ahead. With NO pension increases. Just like they wanted.
I'm going to check the mailbox. Waiting for Bezos to send my application to deliver packages I've reconsidered my options.
:17142:

Bezos is building a 955k sq. ft building at Cape Canaveral to build rockets, get in on the ground floor. you may get to drive one of those babies, you don't need a CDL.

Bezos is building a 955k sq. ft building at Cape Canaveral to build rockets, get in on the ground floor. you may get to drive one of those babies, you don't need a CDL.
He and that other nut job,from Tesla can be the next 2 loonies on the lunar surface...

He and that other nut job,from Tesla can be the next 2 loonies on the lunar surface...
He may be a ‘nut job,’ but watching those rockets return from space and land simultaneously, without incident, was beyond incredible!

And, if you ever have a chance to ride in a Tesla, there is no way you will be able to grab that Benjamin off the dash in front of you.

He may be a ‘nut job,’ but watching those rockets return from space and land simultaneously, without incident, was beyond incredible!

And, if you ever have a chance to ride in a Tesla, there is no way you will be able to grab that Benjamin off the dash in front of you.
I have to agree with both statements.
Watching the boosters come back to use agsin is an amazing feat.
And a Tesla is fast. As soon as you push the pedal all the power goes to the tires.
No delay. Stiff competition for some of the high end muscle cars out there.
Quiet too.

(young people (most) don't realize how amazing that is. The boosters. I watch it any time they show it. Nasa or Science Channel shows launches and landings live)

Last edited: