Yellow | Linehaul?

He may be a ‘nut job,’ but watching those rockets return from space and land simultaneously, without incident, was beyond incredible!

And, if you ever have a chance to ride in a Tesla, there is no way you will be able to grab that Benjamin off the dash in front of you.

C0kr8K4.jpg

I have a 2005 Tesla .....

He may be a ‘nut job,’ but watching those rockets return from space and land simultaneously, without incident, was beyond incredible!

And, if you ever have a chance to ride in a Tesla, there is no way you will be able to grab that Benjamin off the dash in front of you.

I have a friend who is CG command master chief in that area, we are getting to visit mission control for a launch this fall.
I had a 40 Ford coupe with a blown 339 in small block that would keep you pinned to the seat, I must admit I probably had more money in it than the cost of a Tesla.

If what you say is true, where will your pension be in 5 to 10 years?
I don't have one anymore hard to leave YRC when you're one year from getting 4 weeks vacation don't know if I can survive financially first few years at UPS being on call only working a few days a week.

What are you still doing here?
I haven’t been badmouthing yrc, or threatening to go to Saia,UPS,oil delivery, or team truckload, or telling everyone else what’s better for them. You have. I’m content driving new tandems, $24.62 an hour, 10-12 hr days, OT, 6 weeks vacation, in the top ten on seniority, and listening to all consultants in the break room...