Yellow | Linehaul?

Whats going on with you city drivers who's breaking the taillights on the tractors and leaving pindle hooks open on sets brought back from the rails parked on the readylines? I know it sucks their cutting City bids down or is it yard guys don't like want road drivers dropping and hooking I don't like it either bring back the Turn pad. You are just hurting your fellow Teamster doing this crap talk to these guys?
Why don’t you ask a city driver? Us in the top 10 of shuttle, are more productive than city, road, or yard. Our pre, and post trip inspections are very thorough... Mike is always telling me that he wished he had 10 more like me.

Why don’t you ask a city driver? Us in the top 10 of shuttle, are more productive than city, road, or yard. Our pre, and post trip inspections are very thorough... Mike is always telling me that he wished he had 10 more like me.

Just proves that your hard work is intrinsically virtuous of your pat on the back.
Did you learn that at Coop Dispatch? asking for a friend.

Just proves that your hard work is intrinsically virtuous of your pat on the back.
Did you learn that at Coop Dispatch? asking for a friend.
You can tell your,”friend”, Billo, he couldn’t handle shuttle. 5. day shuttle-60 hours, 2 days Coop-20 hours. Corporate purposely destroyed the mold that created Team Wong-BRG.

We wear those NASA style sun glasses, and detour around all construction zones

eqwnxsT.jpg

I started mowing when I was 12. No zero turns. All pushing. Billo probably started with a zero, and a weed eater. Doesn’t know what “real” work is.

When you were 12, goats did the mowing, mowers hadn't been invented.
I can see, you're about to feel the wrath of Billy, if you're not careful!

VLpDPDi.jpg

Guess I need to set you straight on this.
Real truck drivers sit on their butts, talk on the CB about how she wiggles when she walks, stuff like that and how fast em trucks will go, their wifes take care of the mowing!
If I don’t mow, and “bag” it, then it won’t get done....