ODFL | List Od Ridiculous Stuff

Credits
Why are the gates closed during operating hours? Asinine

Why would a entrance gate side be closed while the exit gate side(right beside it) is open all day? Asinine

Why would a terminal with a entrance window want you to hand them the paperwork when you enter but can't give you yours? This slows down the freight because it makes drivers walk inside after hooking up. Asinine and lazy office workers

Why are the gates closed during operating hours? Asinine

Why would a entrance gate side be closed while the exit gate side(right beside it) is open all day? Asinine

Why would a terminal with a entrance window want you to hand them the paperwork when you enter but can't give you yours? This slows down the freight because it makes drivers walk inside after hooking up. Asinine and lazy office workers
Because the stupid comes out when things slow down....all companies not just yours

The amount of money this company paying guys to just hold a wheel all night

I've seen equipment broke down out in front of the terminal and the driver is waiting on breakdown to show up. We have a shop....

When you're dispatched to a terminal with a set of empties and when you get there your hook card is a set of empties back home....
Even better. I witnessed a road driver @ ABF in Indy bring a set to Indy from our Kansas terminal. 2 hours later dispatch handed the driver his trip sheet without the bills. Because he left with an empty set to RETURN to Kansas. And this happened more than once. I understand having to stage equipment. But to pay a driver for a Kansas flip, the fuel to do it, & wear & tear on the equipment, defies logic. von.

Even better. I witnessed a road driver @ ABF in Indy bring a set to Indy from our Kansas terminal. 2 hours later dispatch handed the driver his trip sheet without the bills. Because he left with an empty set to RETURN to Kansas. And this happened more than once. I understand having to stage equipment. But to pay a driver for a Kansas flip, the fuel to do it, & wear & tear on the equipment, defies logic. von.

Apparently you rookies never heard of "Practice Makes Perfect"?