XPO | List of FACs

UCN- Carlin NV Meet and Turn
UWD Weed Ca Meet and Turn
UTP? Tonopah,NV Meet and Turn
Kettleman City used to have a meet and turn code too I think it was UKZ or UKM.

[quote author=Blue Tablecloth link=topic=80203.msg830264#msg830264 date=1274016242]
couple things to help out jakebrake's post..

XPP Portland, ME is not a reship, has about 12 doors and runs maybe 5 linehaul runs.

XSX Springfield, MA is currently a reship but I will be surprised if it stays that way the rest of the year. Only about 10-12 drivers a night, just left to service the Maine terminals.

XNW Newburgh, NY What are you gonna do? Way to much freight, Average around 120 drivers a night. Drivers still coming in at 4am. Last man out around 6 is pretty good.
[/quote]

Lol. Hey Im from XPP and we actually have 30 doors...not 12. We USED to run 7-8 LH runs but are down to 5-6. We are not a FAC, but Bangor XAG is technically considered a FAC. They sort all the Canadian freight going North...but still considered a reship.

And yes..we are a half dirt, half paved yard with no fuel station. By far THE WORST building in the region besides Bangor. Not sure why us Mainiacs get shafted in that way..but o well. We were being considered for a new building a few years back but got turned down. Hell...we didnt even have lights in our parking lot til last summer! Try hooking a set in the pitch fuking black in the middle of a Maine winter....f that crap. They finally broke the budget and installed lights in our yard.

Ill also add a few more SIC to the growing list. These are NOT FAC's but I see some are posting SIC's as well so y not:

XNH-Manchester, NH
XWO-Worcester, MA
XPI-Providence, RI
XNB-N Boston, Ma
XLL-S, Boston, Ma?? Not sure if its XLL

[quote author=ClearBlack link=topic=80203.msg831867#msg831867 date=1274504825]
[quote author=Blue Tablecloth link=topic=80203.msg830264#msg830264 date=1274016242]

XPP Portland, ME is not a reship, has about 12 doors and runs maybe 5 linehaul runs.

XSX Springfield, MA is currently a reship but I will be surprised if it stays that way the rest of the year. Only about 10-12 drivers a night, just left to service the Maine terminals.

XNW Newburgh, NY What are you gonna do? Way to much freight, Average around 120 drivers a night. Drivers still coming in at 4am. Last man out around 6 is pretty good.
[/quote]

Lol. Hey Im from XPP and we actually have 30 doors...not 12. We USED to run 7-8 LH runs but are down to 5-6. We are not a FAC, but Bangor XAG is technically considered a FAC. They sort all the Canadian freight going North...but still considered a reship.

And yes..we are a half dirt, half paved yard with no fuel station. By far THE WORST building in the region besides Bangor. Not sure why us Mainiacs get shafted in that way..but o well. We were being considered for a new building a few years back but got turned down. Hell...we didnt even have lights in our parking lot til last summer! Try hooking a set in the pitch fuking black in the middle of a Maine winter....f that crap. They finally broke the budget and installed lights in our yard.

Ill also add a few more SIC to the growing list. These are NOT FAC's but I see some are posting SIC's as well so y not:

XNH-Manchester, NH
XWO-Worcester, MA
XPI-Providence, RI
XNB-N Boston, Ma
[/quote]

Hey!...Safety is our #1 core vlaue...no lights in the parking lot?....must be your fault...your LOI will be forthcoming....

Rat

[quote author=ClearBlack link=topic=80203.msg831867#msg831867 date=1274504825]

[/quote]

XNH-Manchester, NH
XWO-Worcester, MA
XPI-Providence, RI
XNB-N Boston, Ma
[/quote]

Xee is south boston

XLL is bellows falls VT

[quote author=jakebrake12 link=topic=80203.msg830712#msg830712 date=1274129274]
[quote author=prezars link=topic=80203.msg830659#msg830659 date=1274112035]
USB, Fontana Ca..ULA, Santa Fe Springs Ca.. UBY, Blythe Ca.. UKC, Kettleman City Ca..USA, Sacramento Ca..UPO, Portland OR.. That's the ones I know of on the left coast. Personally I think USB is the best and UPO loads like crap.
:guiness:
[/quote]

Do you guys run a lot of long meet and turns out there too?
[/quote]
Very few meet and turns. Most all freight ends up in the FAC's. I am on the only turn we have at our SC.

Seems like they would work well out there with all the distance between major markets. They almost did away with all of them out here a few years ago on PM line-haul - maybe 2006'ish, but we seem to be running more and more of them here lately.

[quote author=ldgarrit link=topic=80203.msg837685#msg837685 date=1276574143]
Isn't there a reship at XSB? South Bend, IN
[/quote]

There used to be.

IIRC it was shut down in Nov 08...as Bruce M. systematically and with vain ignorance destroyed a once powerful and innovative company in the LTL biz...screwed 1600 people...and this dick still has a job...astonishing!

Rat