ADuiePyle | Little city trucks

Same here! Worked one day local at that miserable place just chasing rental trailers for them to keep up with the new demand for freight. What a bunch of rude and demeaning bunch of management they were. I knew it wasn't the place for me. They called the next morning for me to come in again, told them to never, ever call my number ever again.
I started on tuesday and left on Friday, when i came in and there was no room for my hand truck, with twenty five stops he said call in at 1pm for your pickups i laughed at him and walked out,

Same here! Worked one day local at that miserable place just chasing rental trailers for them to keep up with the new demand for freight. What a bunch of rude and demeaning bunch of management they were. I knew it wasn't the place for me. They called the next morning for me to come in again, told them to never, ever call my number ever again.
Funny thing...as they say...one man's trash is another man's treasure...I worked for a day maybe two for st. J's when they opened a terminal...I found the TM to be a rude, ignorant *******...he unwittingly did me a huuuuugge favor.:guiness:

I worked for APA in clv for 16 1/2 years. Trucks were older but they never left you stranded