1. I need some pickup truck owners to visit my next project and help me get it off the ground by registering and posting a few pics and providing a little feedback and suggestions . Go to Truckingboards.net

POLITICS Little dictator snubs God, again. While butchering the Gettysburg Address.

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by dcmilkwagon, Nov 19, 2013.

1. dcmilkwagon

dcmilkwagon Armed, not a victim

This crap has got to stop! He praises Islam and craps on Christians at every opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  2. zeroday

zeroday Well-Known Member

The first Post-American president...

3. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

We have gone from a King (George) through 40+ presidents to a new king (Barry)

Good thing the American people are on their game or we would be in real trouble.

4. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

What was his education level again?

5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Where is the apology for lying? AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    The twit can't even say God or Bible, but has no problem saying Muhammad and the Koran. He makes me sick.

6. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

One can hope. One problem I see is that those who might be considered "Fringe Media" are being shown the door. There are pockets of those who not only question a Monarch Presidency but also question a GOP that will allow it to continue. But these pockets are being bought out and shut down. It is like the Presidential Candidate in 2008 Chuck Baldwin. No one has ever heard of him because he is a Constitution Party member and doesn't fit with Fox News or MSNBC.

Being Christian has become a synonym for "Ned Flanders": Weak and unwilling to fight for your Constitutional Rights. Any attempt Christians make at standing up for their rights is met with accusations of bigotry. It is a handy out for those who are Anti-God.

For instance: Is marriage a function of the Church or a function of the State? Originally, it was the Clergy who married, it was religion who married couples. Now you have to go get a marriage license issued by the State. Why? Has the State ever prevented marriages from ending in divorce or is the State actually in on that also? So same sex marriage is only an issue today because in history we allowed the State to take over a function of the Church. So much for separation of Church and State.

So when is Gay Divorce going to become an issue? Or does the Gay couple just walk away when it is over?

7. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Give him the Constitution though, and he'll rip it to shreds....