Politics | Liz Cheney Loser

There is a old Maryland Bigmouth in Congress years ago She went by the name Barb. A polack.

A never ending source of amusement when she harps and goes off on something. Say the Death Penalty. The whole region will just laugh her off.

Wyoming did not f round like that. Lassoed the lout and yanked her off the seat. Done.

That should be that. In fact I would want her to try and run for president on the precious 81 million imaginary friends.

Crumudgeon

Guru of the Gobblydeguk Constitutionalist
Premium
Fact is when you get beat as bad as she did, it's not President Trump as much as her not doing the will of the citizens of Wyoming. She failed the people of Wyoming and put her own views ahead of the people who elected her to represent them. I'm certain she will be embraced by the left, "for her courage to speak the truth", and will reap vast riches making hay while her sun shines.
The saddest part is she, as a "Republican" is the Democrats best candidate for President in 2024.
I officially add her to the FFFFF em' list.
FFFFFFF Liz Cheney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warlock

Lord of the Bloody Cross
There is a old Maryland Bigmouth in Congress years ago She went by the name Barb. A polack.

A never ending source of amusement when she harps and goes off on something. Say the Death Penalty. The whole region will just laugh her off.

Wyoming did not f round like that. Lassoed the lout and yanked her off the seat. Done.

That should be that. In fact I would want her to try and run for president on the precious 81 million imaginary friends.
Babs Mikulski? Another lyin libtard. I think she croaked under a bridge somewhere like the troll she was

And now this carpetbagging twatwaffle Chaney whatever can take her loser ass back to northern Va with the rest of the trash where she belongs and leave decent people alone

DCM_Doc

Dick Cheney is a war monger draft dodger. He never served one day in the military. I compare him to Robert McNamara who was also responsible for the killing of thousands of Americans.
W gave him too much power in the Iraq-Afghanistan war. He is a classic example of one who starts a conflict by saying "Lets you and them have a war."
I remember seeing in the Grunt Free Press a caption in one of the issues, "What if they had a war & nobody came."

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
Premium
Dick Cheney is a war monger draft dodger. He never served one day in the military. I compare him to Robert McNamara who was also responsible for the killing of thousands of Americans.
W gave him too much power in the Iraq-Afghanistan war. He is a classic example of one who starts a conflict by saying "Lets you and them have a war."
I remember seeing in the Grunt Free Press a caption in one of the issues, "What if they had a war & nobody came."
After being projected to lose her primary bid for reelection in Wyoming, GOP Rep. Liz Cheney said a message she received from a Gold Star father more than a year ago has guided her actions.

"He said to me, 'standing up for truth honors all who gave all' and have thought of his words every single day since then," Cheney said in remarks from Jackson, Wyoming.
Maybe the Gold Star father was referring to Cheney’s dad lying us into Iraq.
I really doubt a Gold Star father would talk to that woman.

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
Premium
That's what should happen with this Russia/Ukraine and China/Taiwan stuff.

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
Premium
During an interview Wednesday evening on Fox News, Hageman said Cheney left only a two-second voicemail on her cellphone as she was preparing to deliver her victory speech.

"She just said, 'Hello, Harriet,' and then hung up," Hageman said of the voicemail, stressing that she has not had any other contact with Cheney since the primary.

Class act.
Well at least she didn’t lie to get into a war or shoot anyone in the face.

Ukraine and Russia is a kitchen spat between a people who are themselves as one culture. Kiev is the RUSS People in that part of Asia for several thousand years. UKR was only there 35 some odd years. Prior to that? Simply invaded by all sorts of peoples for the wheat and other good things going back many millenia.

Taiwan is going to fight China. But at some point China will have it all. America cannot prevent China from making sure that anything now standing in Taiwan today will not be after they are through with it. Once they give America and anyone else a bloody nose. Or even a nuclear war.

RU made a video some days ago talking about America and how evil and so on. They did the same type of material before they invaded UKR. So I am led to understand that Putin and his leadership may be trying to commit the entire RU People to a form of holy war against everything in the west including America.

Fine meh. Whatever. If they want war we can and will fight. But the US People are not really in it for that. Not without say having a city vaporized by a first strike that eliminates our Communcations and so forth. That will be Kansas City and Lawrence. There are things in that particular part of the USA so valuable to our Country. If lost we have nothing.

The Democrat leadership in DC has done and continues to do everything possible to poke the Dragon and the Bear. Poke poke poke and poke. They need a proper shooting war or even a Nuclear war to finally have the pretext needed to crush all of the American People who do not follow and agree with the current narrative to that end.

I dont want war personally. Im sick of it. However if it is necessary, then so be it. I wont be alive to see the results of it.

What I pray for is the time of quiet to maybe clean up this leadership mess and end the stain spreading in our house. Before it really gets that bad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock