ABF | Local 63 repres recommend no to contract

mad trucker

Road Driver
Credits
Our representatives at local 63 recommend we vote NO to this proposal :17113:. When this was said the whole hall went up into cheers and applause :usa2:. AS it was put to us ( Something Smells ) Vote your hart. Read what they propose and make your own decision. Go to your local and see what they recommend.
And Please let us all know.
Your Brother Mad Trucker

NO!!!!!!
( No professional opinion required)
As I can read and think for myself

Yall scare me. You're going to the halls
To debate the pos.
I think they're dumb enough to pass it

NO!!!!!!
( No professional opinion required)
As I can read and think for myself

Yall scare me. You're going to the halls
To debate the pos.
I think they're dumb enough to pass it

We were not debating we wanted to and got all the info and copies of the proposed contract. To Make a proper decision you need all the facts.

"To make a proper decision,we need all
The facts"
So, you schmucks need to hear more than the 7% cut,loss of vacation, 6% loss of freight,etc.
Lol. What else in the hell are you looking for in it? Lol. Lol.
We re. In trouble. Yall are debating the pos. You'll probably pass it.

I voted for the Blonde also.
After 10 years of stagnant membership, lousy contracts, us Teamsters needed change!
I envision flocks and flocks of sheep. Perhaps, that was a dream!
What happened to the rest of you Teamsters???

Our representatives at local 63 recommend we vote NO to this proposal :17113:. When this was said the whole hall went up into cheers and applause :usa2:. AS it was put to us ( Something Smells ) Vote your hart. Read what they propose and make your own decision. Go to your local and see what they recommend.
Your Brother Mad Trucker
local 41 has there meeting next Sunday with Mr.sweaton himself there fore disscusion we will get to see what members think then.

local 41 has there meeting next Sunday with Mr.sweaton himself there fore disscusion we will get to see what members think then.

While your at the meeting ask Mr. Sweaton about the guy they appointed to over-see YRC and ask why he is paid 250,000 a month by the union and is the one that is brokering the deal for YRC to buy ABF . if the deal go's through he gets 5MIL !!!!!!!!!!!!! W.T.F :fingure:

Your Brother Mad Trucker
Just curious, did they say what they thought would happen after a no vote? I am just wondering if the union has any more of a clue than the rest of us...

While your at the meeting ask Mr. Sweaton about the guy they appointed to over-see YRC and ask why he is paid 250,000 a month by the union and is the one that is brokering the deal for YRC to buy ABF . if the deal go's through he gets 5MIL !!!!!!!!!!!!! W.T.F :fingure:

where did you get info that the union was paying this guy 250,000 a month. I think YRC is paying him

YRC Pays Hoffa Board Appointee $250,000 Monthly Fee

May 24, 2013: YRCW board member Harry Wilson is getting paid $250,000 per month, since February 2013, and may get a lot more. Wilson was appointed to the YRCW Board by the Teamsters Union leadership.

We've all heard the expression "follow the money."

This information is tucked away in a February YRCW filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The filing states that, "On Feb. 20, 2013, we entered into an Advisory Agreement with MAEVA Group, LLC ("MAEVA"), a company owned and controlled by Harry Wilson and of which Mr. Wilson is Chairman and CEO. Mr. Wilson is a Series A Director of the Company appointed by IBT."

The filing goes on to state that, "The Advisory Agreement calls for MAEVA to provide advisory, analytical, consulting and other services to us in connection with one or more potential transactions and/or other strategic initiatives that we may elect to pursue from time to time." As compensation for its services, MAEVA is entitled to receive $250,000 per month (starting Feb. 1) for at least the next four months plus potential completion fees not to exceed $5.5 million in the aggregate.

We have not been able to learn what "strategic initiatives" Mr. Wilson is working on for this fee, but we note that YRCW's big "strategic initiative" in this period seems to be the clumsy bid to buy ABF for $461 million.

Since Wilson was appointed to the Board by the Hoffa administration, surely Hoffa can explain what this lucrative consulting is all about, and if it has any possible relationship to the plan for a company, which cannot live up to the Teamster contract, to go on a buying spree.

https://www.tdu.org/news/yrc-pays-hoffa-board-appointee-250000-monthly-fee

Daddy hoffa is rolling over in his grave,my good years he worker hard for going down the toilet.
A teamster for ever.

Daddy hoffa is rolling over in his grave,my good years he worker hard for going down the toilet.
A teamster for ever.

Not necessarily. We all need to sick together. Spread the word, talk to line drivers, Tell them about this site. we all must be informed !!!!!!!!!!! :1sm364jumpbed: