Locked thread, and my respose to the moderator from PM

silvertooth

TB Lurker
Credits
You should unlock my thread (this part not in pm forum name "Why do the Vanderpols hate Jesus?"). I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the owners of this company. It's for fun, it's for morale, it has nothing to do with god bashing, it's about union-buster bashing. I think the censorship is unwarranted in this case, as it violates no TOS, or forum rules.

Simply interjecting your personal feelings really undermines you position as moderator, censorship is an unruly beast, and when abused it can only serve to promote disinformation and fascist control over media.

You should really reconsider your decision I realize these forums are privately owned, but as long as they are advertised as a free exchange of information, censorship should only be applied in the most extreme of circumstances, where legal implications could jeopardize the existence of this type of communication. I believe that these forums represent a future of media, that is very targeted, and very effective. Right now we are literally laying the groundwork for a future in communications, do you really want to jeopardize it's integrity?

I doubt a just god would want it that way.

sincerely,
Silvertooth