Long island spok

you need to make decisions and think about your family---i remember years ago my mom said get a good UNION JOB work hard and take care of your family.

I know this LI NY driver personally & he took the job to protect his wife's job & be home with his kids. She makes more money than him. Can't blame a guy for that. He gave up a lot to move on 4 weeks vacation and he made pretty good coin working stops and miles. Don't be surprised if he asks for his job back just like the other drivers that left for Dunkin donuts and came back 7 days later after they figured out that it was pretty fair to work here.

Hey Mark you seem pretty sure that I am an 18 an hour driver. But if that was the truth then how would I know that your Mark and Spock is Joe and I can keep naming names yadda yadda yadda. You see Mark I have been here quite a few years to have met you Joey Louie Gerry and I have been around long enough to know that you were to be fired for stealing time and it pissed a whe lot of us off cause you were greedy and stupid and almost effed up a good thing for the rest of us so know your roll and shut your pie hole we all think your a liar and a cheat.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't reason with stupid.. He obviously doesn't understand the process that we need to go through
And how negotiations work. So stop answering him. And when we get out contract
For what we want then he can see it in writing...

Please, Werble , you have 6 months with NCT. If your vote is no,that your opinion. I have read your posts, please don't embarrass any more than you have. have some self respect.

Hey Mark you seem pretty sure that I am an 18 an hour driver. But if that was the truth then how would I know that your Mark and Spock is Joe and I can keep naming names yadda yadda yadda. You see Mark I have been here quite a few years to have met you Joey Louie Gerry and I have been around long enough to know that you were to be fired for stealing time and it pissed a whe lot of us off cause you were greedy and stupid and almost effed up a good thing for the rest of us so know your roll and shut your pie hole we all think your a liar and a cheat.
is mark going to reply??

Hey Mark you seem pretty sure that I am an 18 an hour driver. But if that was the truth then how would I know that your Mark --------- and Spock is Joe -------- and I can keep naming names yadda yadda yadda. You see Mark I have been here quite a few years to have met you Joey --------- and I have been around long enough to know that you were to be fired for stealing time and it pissed a whe lot of us off cause you were greedy and stupid and almost effed up a good thing for the rest of us so know your roll and shut your pie hole we all think your a liar and a cheat.
is mark going to reply??
Does Mark or any other person want their true identities outed on here? I believe it's against the rules and anyone he is naming feel free to report it using the triangle with the exclamation point on the lower left corner of the post and we'll take care of it.

so..... tough guy with the big mouth hiding behind a screen name..... calling you out chicken boy..... you seem to know alot more about me that I do......must be management..... scared to put your real name out there for the rest of us to judge????? Big man with a little mouth and no balls....don't forget work tomorrow not a union holiday!!!!!